Don’t Stay Here - Disney's All-Star Sports Resort

Who has been ripped off by Disney World?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackson.soledad

Original Poster
Because, as you've been told by Disney and several of us, they can't. They can't modify a reservation made by a 3rd party like Priceline.
I didn’t want them to modify. I wanted them to honor my purchase they had in their system. They looked at it. I spoke with them. They refused. They could and should helped resolve an issue their customer had.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Priceline tried and is trying to resolve, but Disney could have helped. It wasn’t someone trying to scam them. They knew exactly what they were doing, making as much as money as possible. Why have Guest Relations if you have no plan to try to resolve an issue?

That's like saying they should modify your airline reservation.

They can't. It's as simple as that.

If you have an issue, dispute the charge Priceline made with your credit card issuer.

LAKid53

Premium Member
I didn’t want them to modify. I wanted them to honor my purchase they had in their system. They looked at it. I spoke with them. They refused. They could and should helped resolve an issue their customer had.

Having someone other than the guest on the reservation who's not included on the reservation try to use the reservation IS modifying the reservation.

I'm going to ask this again until you answer. Was your daughter on the reservation when you booked with Priceline? Did you include HER contact information?

Or were you not able to go and decided to let your daughter use your reservation without informing either Priceline or Disney travel?

If not, Disney had no obligation to provide her a room.

jackson.soledad

Original Poster
But you were a customer of Priceline for that offer, not the Disney corporation.
Yes, and Priceline reserved it with Disney. Disney COULD have helped and CHOSE not to help. Customer service allows companies to work with consumers. It was the right thing to do. Inflexibility is for tyrants.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Priceline tried and is trying to resolve, but Disney could have helped. It wasn’t someone trying to scam them. They knew exactly what they were doing, making as much as money as possible. Why have Guest Relations if you have no plan to try to resolve an issue?
They had absolutely no proof your daughter was your daughter and you booked the room for her other than a voice on the phone with no proof of a reservation at Disney. Priceline screwed up by 1 not getting all the information needed into the reservation (that may or may not have been your fault for not fulfilling all the terms, it could have been PL's fault, can't tell for sure without more info of what was requested) and 2 giving you an actual Disney reservation number

jackson.soledad

Original Poster
I'm going to ask this again until you answer. Was your daughter on the reservation when you booked with Priceline? Did you include HER contact information?

Or were you not able to go and decided to let your daughter use your reservation without informing either Priceline or Disney travel?

If not, Disney had no obligation to provide her a room.
I was part of the vacation. I booked and paid for that room for her. I filled out all pertinent information with Priceline. Disney All Star Sports Resort had my reservation in the system. They could have helped resolve. They chose to not help.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Yes, and Priceline reserved it with Disney. Disney COULD have helped and CHOSE not to help. Customer service allows companies to work with consumers. It was the right thing to do. Inflexibility is for tyrants.

Please stop. This is useless and frankly incorrect. As you've been told several times, Disney can't provide a room to someone who's not on the reservation.

LAKid53

Premium Member
I was part of the vacation. I booked and paid for that room for her. I filled out all pertinent information with Priceline. Disney All Star Sports Resort had my reservation in the system. They could have helped resolve. They chose to not help.

If that's correct, then you're issue is with Priceline, not Disney.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
They chose to not help. Why help when you don’t have to?

You were not part of the contractual agreement between Priceline and Disney. Your argument is with Priceline and their terms and conditions of service which has its own customer complaint resolution service. that's whom you should be venting on, not the cast member simply doing their job interfacing with customers.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sounds like PL screwed up big time in that case and THEY should have resolved it while on the phone with you. PRICELINE should have gotten you another room for the originally quoted price and eaten their loss for their screwup. I don't blame you for being mad but be mad at the right company not the one who at least found your daughter a room

jackson.soledad

Original Poster
They had absolutely no proof your daughter was your daughter and you booked the room for her other than a voice on the phone with no proof of a reservation at Disney. Priceline screwed up by 1 not getting all the information needed into the reservation (that may or may not have been your fault for not fulfilling all the terms, it could have been PL's fault, can't tell for sure without more info of what was requested) and 2 giving you an actual Disney reservation number
Again, Disney could have helped. I spoke to two people, one at front desk who then passed be to guest services and then an email from Disney. All inflexible. Why have customer service? I paid for a service that could be seen in their hotel reservation book.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Again, Disney could have helped. I spoke to two people, one at front desk who then passed be to guest services and then an email from Disney. All inflexible. Why have customer service? I paid for a service that could be seen in their hotel reservation book.

That YOU booked through a 3rd party vendor which then transmitted the payment and guest info to Disney Travel.

Your beef is with Priceline, not Disney. They gave your daughter a room.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Constantly repeating the same incorrect argument won't make it correct.

jackson.soledad

Original Poster
No, my daughter had to get another room. We paid twice for the same room. The money i paid Priceline was for a hotel room with Disney.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
When you CAN help someone and you CHOOSE to NOT help may be an incorrect argument, sure.
Why should one company fix YOUR problem with another company ?
You booked with Priceline. Your problems are with Priceline. What part of this do you not understand ? Or are you just going to continue to troll this thread with capital CAN and CHOOSE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom