Does World of disney Sell Crocs??

Rob922

Original Poster
Wondering if they do. My little guy wants a new pair and being in chicago in winter they are hard to find. We are going down at the end of jan. If any one knows that would be great. Thanks.

krankenstein

WOD does sell them (both the flip-flops and regular ones). Most resort stores and many gift shops around property carry a selection as well.

WhatJaneSays

The last time I was there in late December they had them. I also saw a few other shops on property that sold Crocs. My little cousin got a pair of the Pirates Crocs at Magic Kingdom. Most of the Crocs I've seen at Disney are not the normal style, they have the Mickey holes. They also don't have the complete range of colors for those. But there are some really cute ones.

Rob922

Original Poster
If there is a D ick's Sporting Goods nearby, they sell Crocs all year round (and I believe the past few weeks they've had a buy one, get one 50% off sale, too!).

The one near me only had the winter ones with the lining, the other stores are in cook county and I wont buy anything in cook county. If I get them down at WDW he can tell his friends when he got them.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Wondering if they do. My little guy wants a new pair and being in chicago in winter they are hard to find. We are going down at the end of jan. If any one knows that would be great. Thanks.

Rob, WOD and many other stores at WDW have Crocs. But a fairly poor selection.

But if you're in Chicago, there is a far better place to find them. East side of State Street, just south of Monroe, on the ground floor of the Palmer House Hilton building, is a Crocs retail location. They have just about everything, including a bigger selection of Disney Crocs then in WDW. I highly recommend a short stop there whenever you're downtown.

Monkeymama

Crocs.com has an outlet section that has a bunch of different Disney styles available. I just ordered my daughter a pair of "Minnie Janes" for $14.99 and free shipping.

DisneyJunkie

My wife picked up a pair of those cheap Walmart Croc-knockoffs and loves it.....of course she also has a pair of actual Crocs, but either one has done wonders for her feet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom