Does anyone NOT like Flight of Passage?

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
We love FoP. Might be less if it ever took hours to board. Plus we always make sure to push out our lungs and stomachs when the CMs come to push down and lock the back bar. Much better experience leaving an inch for flexibility to reposition if necessary. There's still plenty restraint left to make sure nobody falls off, lol.

FutureCEO

It is a good ride but I don't think it is the best thing ever. The pre show is good, the ride vehicle is pretty cool, and the graphics are really good. But give me a coaster any day over this. It also gives me a little motion sickness which doesn't usually happen to me on these types of rides.

I can't tell the movie is 3D with the glasses but I got stuck the first time I went on.

Skibum1970

We enjoyed it but we also had Fastpasses for it. Now, my bigger gripe was that the FP line is one of the most boring queues ever. The outside part was enjoyable while walking up. Inside, just concrete like a bunker. I understood the theme and its intention but I was underwhelmed. I wished that the FP line had gone through some of the regular queue areas where the awesome scenes are located. Aside from that, the ride was enjoyable but it didn't make the top of the list for AK.

chrisbarry

Big fan of the ride, the queue...the whole thing.

Needs to be noted that my Dad loved it - he's in his 70's - but it sent him to the First Aid station. Right afterwards, we were sitting in the cantina and his heart was racing. His equilibrium was off. He wasn't right for a few hours. He loves Soarin too and that didn't mess with him anywhere near how FOP did. Nurse in the Animal Kingdom First Aid says more people come in from that ride that any in the park.

NickMaio

Rode FOP about a month ago, had managed to get FP's for it and had huge expectations after hearing all the hype.
The ride was....'good' but it was - just good - in my opinion.
I thought it very much like a cartoon version of Soarin'. You can see all the rows of people and its obvious you are in a theatre. I have to say the screen doesn't seem to curve like Soarin' so the visuals weren't distorted, and I did enjoy the couple of dips and the story was pleasant - like Soarin'. But it just wasn't the amazing, out of this world, jaw-dropping ride I had expected.
I think if I'd have waited standby I would have been even more disappointed after waiting so long for something I felt was 'good'.
Forbidden Journey tops this every time for me. When I first rode that for the first time in 2012 - I came off completely in awe of the ride, FOP just did not give me that feeling at all.
We love FJ, now that was groundbreaking ride tech.
We still get the fuzzies when we ride it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom