does anyone like me?

disneymoc

For your pledge of $100, you will not only receive a DisneyMoc Cheese Wheel. But you will also receive, a bottle of DisneyMoc wine. It is made from the sour grapes left behind from the 2004 football season.

disneytati

OMG!! You guys are REALLY nuts! I stay away for a couple of days, and when I come back, you are talking about cheese???!!!??? Ok... ok... how much would I have to pay for that DELICIOUS cheddar cheese you put over the fries at Casey's Corner??? What if it comes with fries? Coke? Would I have a special brazilian friend discount ? Come on, the currency exchange rates are still high... :lol:

Love you guys!!! :kiss:

disneymoc

For your pledge of $1,000 you will receive the Disneymoc cheese wheel, a bottle of vintage Disneymoc wine and Disneymoc's autograph with a certificate of authenticy.

For your pledge of $5,000, you will receive a one-week stay at the Walt Disney World resort with a 10-minute meal of cheese fries at Casey's Corner with Disneymoc.

:D

dreamteacher

Original Poster
I know tis is off the subject and sorry for that but, has anyone seen the thread where the person is lokking for Christmas shows, parades, ETC. I can not remember what the name of it is or who started it and I want to find it. I seached but do not know what to search under.

disneytati

disneymoc said:
For your pledge of $5,000, you will receive a one-week stay at the Walt Disney World resort with a 10-minute meal of cheese fries at Casey's Corner with Disneymoc.

:D

OMG!!!!!!!!! Gotta star saving right now!!!!! What about the "your-favorite-brazilian-friend-discount"? I have only a dime...

Atta83

hmmmmm gotta see what kind of cheese they want...
and what kind of wine is it a sparkling, dry, sweet, white, or red wine???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom