does anyone like me?

crazycalf

all we have is tex mex chains like chilli's and jose tejas.
I went to Houston in november and had BBQ for the first time. It was pretty good. I think we had briskit sandwiches.

disneytati

dreamteacher said:
what do you not understand

:lol: I don't even know! Sometimes I just get really lost. I understand the words, but the sentences sometimes don't make any sense!!! I guess it's because I haven't had time to follow the conversations, and then I get lost. But don't worry... when I move to Florida I will learn how to understand American humor, and I will be the best!!! :lol: :king:

Disnut

disneytati said:
:lol: I don't even know! Sometimes I just get really lost. I understand the words, but the sentences sometimes don't make any sense!!! I guess it's because I haven't had time to follow the conversations, and then I get lost. But don't worry... when I move to Florida I will learn how to understand American humor, and I will be the best!!! :lol: :king:

I haven't been following very closely to all of this thread so when do you think you will move to Florida.

disneytati

Disnut said:
I haven't been following very closely to all of this thread so when do you think you will move to Florida.

Well, I really hope I can move up there at the end of this year, beginning of 2006, the most. The biggest problem right now is getting my husband a visa. I have a tourist visa, and if he had one too, we would go up there in November, try to get jobs and legalize there, get a work visa. The problem is that the American consulate here won't give him a visa, I am pretty sure. He's 33, no steady job, no concrete bonds to Brazil, they won't give him a tourist visa... So, I am trying to get myself a job (a Disney job would be perfect) that would give me documents to take a work visa. If I have a work visa, he has the right to take one too, and my baby would get a visa as well. So, these are my plans for now... If any of you guys have suggestions, or would be able to help me, I would appreciate it very much! :)

disneytati

Disnut said:
Unfortunatly I don't know any of that kind of stuff. sorry

:) It's ok. I have until the end of the year to find a solution. Hopefully someone here will be able to help me, or at least give some good ideas. WDW doesn't have IP for Brazil, only CP. I will have to try to find a regular job. I don't even know how to start! :eek:

disneytati

I thought about starting a thread about this, to see if anyone has ideas... Maybe cast members could ask there and give me more accurate answers. What do you think???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom