does anyone like me?

Atta83

disneymoc said:
Ummm... I'm not real sure. Can someone point me in the right direction of me?

yeah take a left in the fork of the road till you come to another one then go straight, then take a right, right, then you should be there i think..

Or is it over the river and through the woods....ahh crap i cant remeber... :p

disneymoc

barnum42 said:
Smack you head against the monitor and the thing that you feel hurting will be you ;)

*smacks his head against the flat screen*

Ahhh. It broke. My boss is going to kill me. This is PBS you know. We don't have any money. It isn't like they will believe me if I blame it on a Brit from a Disney message board.

*begins to sob* :cry:

Lauriebar

disneymoc said:
This is PBS you know.

Maybe we can have a pledge drive to raise enough money for you to get a new monitor!!

*Lauriebar patiently waits by the phone to answer any calls offering donations*:kiss:

disneymoc

Lauriebar said:
Maybe we can have a pledge drive to raise enough money for you to get a new monitor!!

*Lauriebar patiently waits by the phone to answer any calls offering donations*:kiss:

I just got out of a pledge drive last month. *sigh*

*goes to the other room to find a tie*

Lauriebar

Moc, wondering if you watched the latest installment on MTV's "Made"?

The subject was a male UTC student who wanted to try out for the "Sugar Mocs" squad on campus.

Atta83

O i watched an episode of it yesterday with the girl who wanted to dance on broadway, i had to sometimes put it on mute cause he voice....

disneymoc

Lauriebar said:
Moc, wondering if you watched the latest installment on MTV's "Made"?

The subject was a male UTC student who wanted to try out for the "Sugar Mocs" squad on campus.

Actually they were taping that episode last year. I was a part of UTC's PR dept. when they were doing that. I saw it. I thought it was good for the University. As soon as that show aired, he quit the Sugar Mocs and tried out for the Atlanta Hawks dance team. He is no where near that good.

Johnny is a nice guy and he is just as he was portayed on the show.

The Sugar Mocs are still very successful. They perform at halftime of every Mocs basketball game.

Atta83

Hmmm i think i wanna go on this show and be either the next american idol or the next top model....:lol: what you guys think???

disneymoc

Atta83 said:
Hmmm i think i wanna go on this show and be either the next american idol or the next top model....:lol: what you guys think???

Atta, do you realize what kind of camera they are going to have to use in order for people just to see you?

TAC

Lauriebar said:

The only problem with that is it'll cost $1700 for a new monitor, when you can buy a 17" CRT for $100. :D

That would be PBS, or is that PBJ ?

disneymoc

TAC said:
The only problem with that is it'll cost $1700 for a new monitor, when you can buy a 17" CRT for $100. :D

That would be PBS, or is that PBJ ?

But you aren't paying for the monitor. It is our thank you gift to you for your donation. :D

Lauriebar

disneymoc said:
But you aren't paying for the monitor. It is our thank you gift to you for your donation. :D

Any donations over $50 will receive a lovely DisneyMoc wheel of cheese as our special thanks to you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom