Doc McStuffins coming to Studios

Bocabear

Ok, catchy song or not, She is UBER Creepy.
and I would still rather have a new attraction than yet another meet & Greet.
Maybe WDW could open a 5th gate that is nothing but Meet & Greets....you could go and spend your entire day waiting in line to meet your favorite Disney Characters... That could be a very economical park for Disney to open. Just gift shops, restaurants and Meet & Greets...it would almost be like Hong Kong Disneyland when it first opened...

RunnerFool

Ok, catchy song or not, She is UBER Creepy.
and I would still rather have a new attraction than yet another meet & Greet.
Maybe WDW could open a 5th gate that is nothing but Meet & Greets....you could go and spend your entire day waiting in line to meet your favorite Disney Characters... That could be a very economical park for Disney to open. Just gift shops, restaurants and Meet & Greets...it would almost be like Hong Kong Disneyland when it first opened...
Creepy or not Doc McStuffins is very popular.
At least Doc Mcstuffins isn't as creepy as Monster High Dolls
With-BOX-and-Accessory-Free-shipping-font-b-Monster-b-font-font-b-High-b-font.jpg

crazydaveh

For those of us with 4 year old little girls, the addition of Doc is far overdue! It's great we finally got Sofia and Jake, but Doc is one of the most popular shows going for that age group, about time. My little one also keeps asking where Izzy is.

SoupBone

And I thought Dora the Explorer was creepy... :p

Another thing that's creepy (yes, I've watched an episode of Doc McStuffins, as I do every new Disney toon) is that when the Doc goes to bed, she takes several toys to bed with her, one of which is a toy knight. The sight of a miniature grown man in bed with a kid...okay, maybe it's just me...but ick.

Sounds like you suffer from creepytoyititis. Don't worry, let Doc McStuffins do her thing,and get you right back in the swing.

Bocabear

And I thought Dora the Explorer was creepy... :p

Another thing that's creepy (yes, I've watched an episode of Doc McStuffins, as I do every new Disney toon) is that when the Doc goes to bed, she takes several toys to bed with her, one of which is a toy knight. The sight of a miniature grown man in bed with a kid...okay, maybe it's just me...but ick.

Now imagine the Meet & Greet character crawling into bed...her giant head and unblinking dead eyes....clutching her knight doll.... Super creepy...

mattdenine

My daughter LOVES Doc, every time she wears her doc shirt she goes around and shows everyone that she sees. She'll be 19 months old when we go in April so she will be very excited. Hopefully Doc has been added to Hollywood and vine as we already have reservations there and wouldn't have to wait around for a M&G.

Bocabear

I liked Sugar Bear on the Super Sugar Crisp commercials too, but I didn't need to shake his hand and get a hug every time i ate the cereal...

Bocabear

If I were still a kid and had the choice of meeting Sugar Bear or going on Pirates of the Caribbean, I would be on the ride...
When I was a kid the Characters roamed the parks...no lines, you never knew who would show up or not, and it was fun to meet a character but did not feel slighted if I did not... They did not market the characters as an attraction back then...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom