• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Doc McStuffins coming to Studios

ISTCrew20

Advertisement
At the expense of how many other characters, shows, and/or parades?

:p

Thanks for the info.

Sped2424

I have two little cousins, every time I babysit they yell the themesong as they toss things at me. lol ITS TIME FOR YOUR CHECK UP.

Magenta Panther

And I thought Dora the Explorer was creepy... :p

Another thing that's creepy (yes, I've watched an episode of Doc McStuffins, as I do every new Disney toon) is that when the Doc goes to bed, she takes several toys to bed with her, one of which is a toy knight. The sight of a miniature grown man in bed with a kid...okay, maybe it's just me...but ick.

WDWFREAK53

And I thought Dora the Explorer was creepy... :p

Another thing that's creepy (yes, I've watched an episode of Doc McStuffins, as I do every new Disney toon) is that when the Doc goes to bed, she takes several toys to bed with her, one of which is a toy knight. The sight of a miniature grown man in bed with a kid...okay, maybe it's just me...but ick.
Yeah and Andy going to bed with Woody was any different? You're thinking a little too much into it. It's a toy.

Top Bottom