Do you wear "ears" in the parks?

TinkerBell9988

I wore my gold DL ears when I was in the MK last month, and got some compliments on it. I have bangs, so it is quite hard to keep the hat on, but I keep some bobby pins handy to clip it to my hair. :D

Watch for me in the MK, I'm the girl with the gold DL ears and "Erica" embroidered on the back. :animwink:

OmegaKnight

I like to wear my Donald "duck butt" hat that I got from Mickey's PhilharMagic. I always get hilarious comments when I wear that hat in the parks.

stitch82

Aurora_25 said:
I wore the wedding ears on my honeymoon, but normally I don't wear any just because I always put my hair in a ponytail and I can't do that and wear the ears easily...

exactly! i wish they had ears with built-in ponytail holes...but i've never seen them.

Enderikari

No, never wear my ears around the park...

DSCN0094.jpg

GymLeaderPhil

I always have my Stich headband on... it's not the one with his face.

I went out to Disneyland and I got SO many questions about where you could snag a pair, because they only have the Stitch Face style of hat.

NitroStitch

I wear a Stitch ears headband part of the time, and during Christmastime, it's the Santa hat with Pooh ears. :D Both get quite a lot of attention in the parks!

Matpez

If you are on your honeymoon, wear the bride and groom ears. Your expierence is amazing. One morining the security guard at MK stopped us to shout out that we were on our honeymoon and everyone applauded. At the Hoop De Do we got our own table at the front of the stage and got to get up and dance as part of the show. We got our own boat on Splash Mountian. There is so much more than that, I could go on and on. The ears are so much more noticeable than the wedding pins. I would recomend wearing them at least to MK and Epcot, if not all the parks.

WED1971

A great experience is to wear any specially "themed" ears (AK safari, SE ears) OR, even better, (if you have them) bring and wear ears form years past ( i have a green "billed" pair from the 70s...)

everyone will ask you where they can get them...

wdwishes2005

never been real big on the mickey ears, and have NEVER worn them in the parks, but, call me a freak, i am going to get a pair of golden ones with my name on em'.although i doubt i will wear them without some sort of way to keep them secure, to hard to do the rides.

dixiegirl

mrtoad said:
Just a follow up. I told my wife when I die (hopefully long time away) I want to wear my ears in the casket. Why put a tie on my when I don't wear them, ears are so much more me.

Besides, give everyone else a chuckle... :)

funny ..my husband and i both discused this very same thing....we were at a funeral (yes not funny) but when the time comes we had both said we want to be wearing our mickey ears also..with it's a small world playing as well...

dixiegirl

oh and yes..when i have my ears...i wear them all the time....and the funny thing is people always comment how cute they are.....to me i love it.....thefact that i can get away with wearing them and not feel like an idiot..because of being at disney....butthen again i tell my husband we should get the tweedle dee and tweedle dumb hats.....maybe in sept....

yahoo 27 more days..........here we come disneyworld...

PamelaNiebergal

For me and my husband a disney vacation wouldn't be the same without wearing ears. The first place we go when we arrive is the Chapeau to buy new ears cause we wear different ones every trip (we have quite the growing collection). On our honeymoon we wore the bride and groom ears which was especially magical.

WDFAN1977

I wore my little brother-n-law's ears when he got tired of wearing them in the park. As far as your fear that your family or someone else will laugh at you, they won't. A young kid said to me one time in the park that, "wearing mickey ears at a Disney park is the only place you can wear them and no one cares". It is so true.

wdwnj

wearin' mickey ears

Of course I wear mine! I am 34 years old and a mom of 2 but, I still wear them(sometimes). I've worn ears, a hot pink princess hat (complete with the long flowing pink "scarf"), a mickey safari hat, and I had my face painted like a butterfly when we went in Feb. . Most adults look at me like I'm nuts and so do the snotty little teenage girls but, I think they are just jealous that they don't have the courage to do it or maybe they think they are too cool. My feeling is, where else can you act so much like a kid. Anyway my kids think it's funny (most times they pick out the stuff), we all wear silly hats.
Oh and I have also stood in the fountain outside pirates so my hubby could take a picture!:D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You should always wear your ears if you ever get taken to Universal or (god forbid- a Six Flags.)

It's like saying "I wish I was at Disney World."

GoofyMom2

Last year on my plane trip down to Orlando, there was a woman (probably in her 30s) wearing her ears the entire check-in, flight etc. Good for her! :sohappy: (She was also wearing a white Tshirt and red shorts.....)

I didn't have the energy to be that creative at 5AM! :lol:

Yes, I've worn mine in the parks....but they get hot! My kids don't like to wear them.... :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom