Do you wear "ears" in the parks?

aeillill

Oh, I love wearing fun hats and the animal ear headbands, when I was in Marching Band a few years back I'd always wear one of my sets at the competitions and football games, and sometimes just during practice. It's fun sure you may get some odd looks, but most people find it amusing.
In Disney I usually wear the headband ones so my head doesn't sweat too much.

And you know what, i really like that idea of being buried in your mouse ear, err, well I wanna be cremated so maybe that's a little morbid to be thinking of, but it's a good idea none the less

tinkish

I bought tigger ears on our last trip and I DID wear them in the park! I figure that I'm there to have fun, plus tons of other grown ups were wearing character hats. But, the fact that I was also holding a giant lollipop while wearing my ears probably didn't help my image any.

Badger Brent

My whole family have their own set of ears. But we never wore them after leaving the park. I did wear my x-mas cheesehead for two nights at mvmcp. I had about 5 people want their picture taken with me and my hat. I guess they either liked it or thought I looked like a big idiot. Either way, if I get the golden ears on the next trip I will wear them for the first day only again. Planning on my next cheesehead halloween hat. I'm installilng orange lights into the cheesehead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom