Do you wear "ears" in the parks?

MissM

The only ones I've ever worn have been in a santa hat for MVMCP. I saw everyone else wearing them and I really wanted one, so I got a hat with ears. Too cute!

The last time I was there I did buy a pair of HCOE Gold Ears - the first time I've ever gotten my name right on something! - but at the end of the day just to take them home. My Pal Mickey is wearing them on my pc desk right now. :) I don't wear them normally only because I need the brim of my Sassy bucket hat to help keep the sun off of my face and ears don't have brims.
-m

SpenceMan01

I used to have a pair as a kid, but I haven't worn any in recent times. We WILL be getting the honeymoon ears when we go in May '07 because, well... we'll be on our honeymoon of course!

cj2me

i've never worn them either but I also will be getting the Gold Ones to pack away for my daughter then she can wear them when Disneyland turns 100. She wears her Minnie ears around the house all the time but never wants to wear them in Disney.

bluefaery

The day I got my 50th ears I wore them around the park. I didn't wear them any other day b/c I didn't want to ruin them. They are now in my room on my desk. I have yet to get them embroidered. I'm sure if i want to but my name or put July 17 2005. Any advise?

kellydisney

I refuse to wear ears (I'm a downer I know) but... I will be wearing the bride ears while there for our wedding at some points. Not sure if in the parks, but maybe during our rehearsal dinner and on the day of the wedding (before I put on my veil). We'll see! My cousin bounded all over the world with her tigger ears and she had a great time (and she's 23).

Aurora_25

kellydisney said:
I refuse to wear ears (I'm a downer I know) but... I will be wearing the bride ears while there for our wedding at some points. Not sure if in the parks, but maybe during our rehearsal dinner and on the day of the wedding. We'll see! My cousin bounded all over the world with her tigger ears and she had a great time (and she's 23).
Wear them in the park- really, it's crazy how much different it makes your experience- strangers will say congrats and CM's tend to let you get your own ride in some cases (Norway for one- you get your own boat....)

crazycalf

I've worn the honeymoon top hat, my christmas ears ( regular ears buy red hat with a cotton trim on the bottom) , the sorecer's (sp) hat and my MMM John ears.

And yes I am now 29 and I've worn all of these after being 22.

The only thing is the ears get hot quickly and I have to take them off.

DisneyFreak529

On frist trip I worn my ears the frist day I ever went to Disney in June 2002. For our honeymoon we wore or wedding ears every day were were in Disneyland.

WDWFanatic

We wore our bride and groom ears the entire honeymoon trip everywhere on disney property. We got lots of attention and had a great time.

Pippa

I have worn the Santa Mickey Ears and will be purchasing the bride & groom ears in November......can't wait!

NemoRocks78

Seized
I wore my gold ones for 1/2 a day after purchasing them while in DL but haven't worn 'em since because they doesn't fit my head very well at all.....

scorp111

I have three sets and never have worn them... my daughter loves her pink set though.... but for some reason likes to wear them sideways... :lol:

Hobnail Boot

I wore my Disneyland 50th ears to WDW on July 17. People were like, "Where can we get Disneyland ears?". I responded w/ "California".:lol:

MKCustodial

Never did it, and I've never actually bought a pair. I've been to the World 5 times, to DL once and to DLP once. I do have a pair though, from my graduation from the International Program. It has my name stitched on it and everything.
But I've waljed around the parks wearing my Indy hat. :cool:

rainfully

Last time I was there I bought a pair of gold ears and wore them EVERYWHERE... including the Adventurer's Club. :D At that time they REALLY stood out because not many new about them.

I also bought a pair of gold ones at Disneyland and wore them all day.

Those were the only time I've ever worn them at the parks, I believe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom