Do you think that Disney world will reclose its gates due to the rising number of COVID cases in Florida and around the country?

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Exactly. Anyone can get one.

There’s only one person who’s dumb here. Goodbye.
I guess “some” equals “everyone”. Also this...

E5923E28-734A-4286-92AF-B8CCBF143086.jpeg

I guess I’ll just take your word for it though. Even though you are being incredibly rude.

edit to add....

Looks like you still have to apply for a test in England. So there is that as well.

Last edited:

TrojanUSC

Some of these seem to be a bit muddled.

There is some consensus that the strain is mutating to become more contagious. It is less clear if it is losing potency and, if so, why. One working theory is that thanks to social distancing and more awareness, many of those exposed are being exposed to less of the virus, which translates to a less severe set of symptoms. For example a grocery store worker exposed to it in passing by a customer may have mild symptoms, as opposed to someone who gets it from a household member over the course of several days.

DMMDMM

Exactly, WDW needs out of state residents to make money. If I had a July trip planned this year, I would be canceling that trip, and unless something drastically changes in the next 6 weeks I’ll be canceling my October trip.

I’m not alone.
I have a November trip that I am watching closely. Right now the answer would be No way. But final payment 3 months way.

Touchdown

This news is sure to upset many but I am glad. I also have a confidence in their safety protocols.

It doesn’t upset us, what will upset me is stories about not following the rules (highly likely) the inevitable outbreak that will follow (likely) and the bad press that will occur when Disney closes again.

What all of you open now people don’t understand is that businesses face a far worse outcome if they reopen and then have to close again then simply remaining closed. If Disney messes this up and something bad will happen consumer confidence in the company is going to plum it and they are going to have a very hard time getting customers to return when they reopen again.

electric

It doesn’t upset us, what will upset me is stories about not following the rules (highly likely) the inevitable outbreak that will follow (likely) and the bad press that will occur when Disney closes again.

What all of you open now people don’t understand is that businesses face a far worse outcome if they reopen and then have to close again then simply remaining closed. If Disney messes this up and something bad will happen consumer confidence in the company is going to plum it and they are going to have a very hard time getting customers to return when they reopen again.
"Open Now" people understand how economics work and realize that without being open, businesses will cease to exist.

lilypgirl

Yes because half of their resorts staying closed and near across the board availability at the ones open after the first week screams people are banging down the door...
I am pretty sure that's a keeping capacity low to be safe issue. In fact that's what they have been saying!! I know people who can't get reservations who will book as soon as more open up.

Miss Bella

There’s a phenomenon in play here. When you make a bunch of nonsensical, stupid, backwards rules, people wind up rebelling against all the rules. You want to close beaches? That’s dumb. You want to tell people they can’t have funerals for loved ones? That’s dumb. You want to say it’s okay to buy a t-shirt at Walmart but not at the boutique in town. That’s dumb. You want us to wear masks when we are indoors in close proximity, not dumb, but too late, you already are considered dumb.
Don't forget the California beaches wet sand good/ dry sand bad rule. LOL

GoofGoof

Premium Member
There’s a phenomenon in play here. When you make a bunch of nonsensical, stupid, backwards rules, people wind up rebelling against all the rules. You want to close beaches? That’s dumb. You want to tell people they can’t have funerals for loved ones? That’s dumb. You want to say it’s okay to buy a t-shirt at Walmart but not at the boutique in town. That’s dumb. You want us to wear masks when we are indoors in close proximity, not dumb, but too late, you already are considered dumb.
You know what’s dumb....that attitude. People who think that way need to strap on some big boy pants and grow up. How childish and self indulgent. I don’t agree with some rules so now I’m entitled to just not follow any. I’m butt hurt over Walmart being allowed to sell non-essential items so now I’m going to refuse to wear a mask or follow any rules. That makes a ton of sense. Come on, we can all do better.

Miss Bella

Yes because half of their resorts staying closed and near across the board availability at the ones open after the first week screams people are banging down the door...
You realize they are not letting people book resorts right now to keep capacity low. I wonder what would happen if they opened up bookings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom