do you think frozen ever after will be a home run?

TXDisney

For me frozen was just an ok movie. It like most big disney films made it's $$$ bc of it's songs. The message is always good too. The basis for a sequel is great, but it will only sell if the music is great. Hard to top the original though. Moana is the next animation I'm hoping is great. Finding dory I think will do great as well.

aladdin2007

For me frozen was just an ok movie. It like most big disney films made it's $$$ bc of it's songs. The message is always good too. The basis for a sequel is great, but it will only sell if the music is great. Hard to top the original though. Moana is the next animation I'm hoping is great. Finding dory I think will do great as well.

Looking forward to that one too!

jensenrick

LET IT GO ......... LET IT GO. Insults never bothered me anyway. The ride will be a hit and crowds will swarm to it. The big white polar bear will be sent to the back yard lot and all will live happy ever after. Until Frozen 2 the quest for more money. Hey I loved the movie it was a throw back to a Disney of old with some good songs and music.

Yes, a throw back to the Disney of old- excellent description. Not only with great music, but with characters that are truly engaging (unlike BH6). I'm really looking forward to Inside Out, as well.

FettFan

I'm going to borrow a quote from the Nostalgia Critic to how I feel about "Maelstrom Under New Management":

“Yeah, but the popular way isn’t always the lasting way. Look again. “Fad” is just one letter away from “Fade”, and that’s exactly what they do- they fade away. That’s why it’s better to focus on being good rather than being popular. If you can be both-great! But if you have to choose one over the other, always pick “good” over “popular”. Because once the people grow out of it and move on to the next popular thing, there’s nothing of substance to bring them back."

That being said, I hope this abomination catches fire so we can get an awesome Maelstrom experience.

Uh-Oa! Uh-Oa! Uh-Oa-Oa-Oa!

FettFan

I think the installation of the rubberized jogging track underneath the movie screen many years ago was one of the death knells for the presentation.

Jah. From what I've heard, the theater will be the "Wandering Oaken's Trading Post" part of the queue.

Which I'm pretty sure needs to be renamed "Dr. Oaken's Trading Post" because parents stuck waiting for over an hour in this queue will be repeating the words of Independence Day's Dr. Oaken:
inQSpsW.gif

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
The problem I see is by the time the ride is ready the frozen madness will have diminished. There may not be that much interest by then or they will rush to get it online and it will be a so so ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom