do you think frozen ever after will be a home run?

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
I was only trying to transmit the feelings I was told about. People who work the rides have great pride and want their rides to be well attended and enjoyed.

I am not their spokes person and neither are you.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Why not? Who made you the sole arbitor for "the workers"? Maybe he's talked with CMs at Norway and that's the word he got from them.
I was only trying to transmit the feelings I was told about. I am not their spokes person.
Or, maybe he hasn't. And saying someone shouldn't speak for others isn't making one those individual's "arbiter." In fact, it's quite the opposite....

Berret

In the Parks
No
Or, maybe he hasn't. And saying someone shouldn't speak for others isn't making one those individual's "arbiter." In fact, it's quite the opposite....

Ok..deputy, prophet, mouth, talker, delegate, mouthpiece, representative, stand-in, champion, agent, speaker, prolocutor, mediator, protagonist, substitute, advocate, proponent, supporter, backer, expounder, counsel, campaigner. Sound better?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Ok..deputy, prophet, mouth, talker, delegate, mouthpiece, representative, stand-in, champion, agent, speaker, prolocutor, mediator, protagonist, substitute, advocate, proponent, supporter, backer, expounder, counsel, campaigner. Sound better?
You could also toss in "someone that was wrong and is now simply looking for a fight." Options abound....

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
LET IT GO ......... LET IT GO. Insults never bothered me anyway. The ride will be a hit and crowds will swarm to it. The big white polar bear will be sent to the back yard lot and all will live happy ever after. Until Frozen 2 the quest for more money. Hey I loved the movie it was a throw back to a Disney of old with some good songs and music.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
LET IT GO ......... LET IT GO. Insults never bothered me anyway. The ride will be a hit and crowds will swarm to it. The big white polar bear will be sent to the back yard lot and all will live happy ever after. Until Frozen 2 the quest for more money. Hey I loved the movie it was a throw back to a Disney of old with some good songs and music.
Of course it will be popular. When's the last time EP got both a "new" ride and M&G building? But that popularity would be found in one of the other parks as well....

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
Of course it will be popular. When's the last time EP got both a "new" ride and M&G building? But that popularity would be found in one of the other parks as well....

TRUE, do you really think this is some great plan or just a quick slam dunk of a popular movie. I just don't want to get dissapointed in the quality of the ride..

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
isn't the bippty boppty boo princess salon in Norway? If I'm right do you think Disney knew that they were going to put Frozen there and planned the salon for that location prior to the decision. ? is it marketing genous or just an accident.

aladdin2007

isn't the bippty boppty boo princess salon in Norway? If I'm right do you think Disney knew that they were going to put Frozen there and planned the salon for that location prior to the decision. ? is it marketing genous or just an accident.

no its not, your confusing it with the akershus princess mess. lets not give them any other ways to ruin Norway.

Ginzuishou

Since it's the same track layout, we've all technically already been on the new ride. Only thing new will be the visuals. yawn...

HOWEVER, I think it will still be a fun ride, just way too short and not different enough than Maelstrom to really catapult it into an amazing ride.

I can see it now.......just before the drop, they'll have those dumb little snowballs do something mischievous to make you fall. Very predictable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom