Do you think Disney will ever make a really impressive playground again?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
So is Rise, even with the broken effects. The doomers have truly gone out of control.

I can agree with Rise being a rather good ride, even with the broken cannons. Sadly I only got to experience everything fully working once. :( I feel bad for those whose experience is full of B-mode effects, it's just not quite the same.

Quietmouse

Yes, I'm the only one in the world with that opinion. Carry on.

But you can also agree there’s quite a number of people that enjoy the attraction. You can easily view the opinions in the cosmic rewind thread, or even on Reddit under r/Disney parks.

So are you basically say because you don’t personally like it, and you found people that agree with your opinion, that means your views is objectively correct?

That means everyone who likes it is wrong ?

What is going on here lmao 😂

Ice Gator

EPCOT would be the best place for an elaborate playground imo. Isnt there kind of one in the Seas with Nemo? Can’t remember.

Come to think of it that’s probably what the Play Pavilion was essentially going to be- with some tech-based games/entertainment

JIMINYCR

It would be nice to have a spot where families with younger kids could play. Sure there are spots at the resorts available and not all guests stay at Dis resorts, but having it in the park would be convenient. My DS when he was that young loved the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play spot.
But the reality is that it would take up land that otherwise could be built into some kind of money making entity which Dis is desperately wanting to do. Something that isnt producing profit is a waste. Now that TSI is on the chopping block that takes away real estate parents used for their kids enjoyment , a spot that primarily was set aside for mostly them.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
EPCOT would be the best place for an elaborate playground imo. Isnt there kind of one in the Seas with Nemo? Can’t remember.

Come to think of it that’s probably what the Play Pavilion was essentially going to be- with some tech-based games/entertainment
You mean the one they lied about building?

…sorry…”cancelled” due to lack of lightning lane potential 🙄

KDM31091

I really do hope they build some amazing playgrounds again. I do not have kids, but I still appreciate providing a space for the kids to blow off steam and just be kids for a bit without standing in a 2 hour line in the sun. Plus, some of them are awesomely themed. I still remember the HISTK playground. It was amazing.

Lilofan

I really do hope they build some amazing playgrounds again. I do not have kids, but I still appreciate providing a space for the kids to blow off steam and just be kids for a bit without standing in a 2 hour line in the sun. Plus, some of them are awesomely themed. I still remember the HISTK playground. It was amazing.
Honey playground at MGM was good for kids while some of the adults were drinking ice cold beers at the adjacent outside patio at Studio Catering Company.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom