Do you know of any WDW resorts that famous people have stayed in?

Monorail Lime

Michael Jackson is rumored to have reserved the Walter E. Disney Suite at the Grand Floridian for weeks at a time so that cast members (and paparazzi) would not know the exact date of his arrival. And yet people wonder why he went broke!

Upvote 0

durangojim

Rode in an elevator with regis at gf. Rode in an elevator at bc with taylor dayne. Laid on a lounge chair at the bc next to some soap opera star. Stayed in a room next to a jerk rock and roll singer who was performing for a lifetime tv valentines special at the gf and got to hear his drunk butt get into an argument with his girlfriend at 3 am.

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
John Stamos and Susan Lucci prefer BoardWalk.

Mariah goes between Grand and Yacht Club.

Pauly D (lol) stays at the Grand Flo too.

Regis likes Yacht Club.

We always ask when we stay Club Level...

If the Club Level Concierge's are any good and respect their high profile clients, they wouldn't be divulge that information.

Upvote 0

acishere

I remember when I was little while we were at the Magic Kingdom a lot of people were talking about Oprah being there and staying at the GF.

Who or what is Snookie ?,sounds like a character from Star Wars,excuse my ignorance if this is someone famous :shrug:

This is what they call a Snooki. Its very famous.

gallery-4655381_0.jpg

Upvote 0

tinkerbell35

On our last trip August 2011 we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Villas and were told that Guy Fieri was staying there on Concierge level. My son at the time 16 was traveling with 2 of his friends and they ran into him at both Blizzard Beach and rode the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror with he and one of his sons. Some where i have the picture from the ride if i can figure out how to post it i will. They all rode side by side front row:):wave:

Upvote 0

CRO-Magnum

This is all I can remember...

...from 1990 when I worked in CRO (I worked Special Events and Groups from time to time):

Tom Cruise - Grand Floridian Beach Resort
George Lucas - Grand Floridian Beach Resort
Pointer Sister (not sure which one...) - Contemporary
Ray Bradbury - Polynesian
Stars of ________ Tracy - Swan (when they came to WDW for the world premiere with the exception of Madonna)

Upvote 0

zero creativity

Does anybody know which room at the Poly the Beatles broke up in? I am staying there this summer and I think it would be interesting to say that I have stayed in the room where the Beatles broke up.

Upvote 0

MKCP 1985

If you are asking "is Snooki famous?" instead of "who's that?" then yes, she is famous.

Going back to the days before all the hotels were built on property,both Michael Jackson and Bob Hope had suites they kept appointed with personal belongings year round at the Royal Plaza hotel in Downtown Disney. The original DVC! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom