Do you know of any WDW resorts that famous people have stayed in?

Gt2BtheGoodLife

the better be question may be which resorts haven't they stayed at? Rumor has it that the letter that was responsible for the breakup of the Beatles was written in the Contemporary (I was told this by a trainer so nooo clue about it)

Upvote 0
The story I read was Lennon was the last to sign the papers to end the Beatles at the Poly. He reportedly went to the front desk and signed them off in the corner. There is a very grainy picture I have seen on the Internet. He also was NOT staying at the Poly with Yoko. The story is supposedly true because his mistress apparently wrote about it in a book.

Upvote 0

tatuskjj

Personally I've seen Mariah Carey at the Beach Club Resort. She was at the Cape May Cafe with her body guards and several kids. In the lobby she informally signed autographs then took a group of kids to Blizzard Beach in a large van.

On another visit, we learned that Brittany Spears was staying at our resort - Yacht Club. We managed to see her on her top floor balcony one evening.

Upvote 0

I_heart_Tigger

Yacht & Beach are very popular with celebs of all genres.

Micheal J Fox and his wife Tracy and their kids have stayed there a few times and are very nice to guests and CM's.

Brett Favre stayed there and came out to party with CM's at one of the local drinking spots

Others that have stayed at Y&B are Janet Jackson, Tom Hanks, Dee Snider, Garth Brooks, James Franco, Jason Bateman and I'm sure many more

(my friend used to work at the front desk)

Upvote 0

Hobnail Boot

I'm not sure if she was staying at the Beach Club, but we were sitting next to Angela Basset and her husband one night at Beaches & Cream a few years ago. We didn't know it was her until the waiter told us how nervous he was serving them. She wasn't very polite.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom