Do you have any disney rituals?

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
I know this was posted a while back but there are many new people to this site. Does any one have any rituals they do every time they are in Disney starting as soon as you get into the plane? The trick is you can only pick 1 thing. The ritual that means the most to you or just pops in your head.
For me: My Mother Father and Fiance go every September together the first day at Universal the first ride we hit is Men in black and we always sit a certain way, for the rest of the day we say Hurry up Rookies.

Crockett

Banned
We always spend the first evening of vacation exploring / dining at DTD. It never fails: Check-in to hotel when arriving first night, put up luggage, off to DTD for either T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe dinner. Walk around DTD and explore the shops. Then back to hotel to either swim or crash for the night.

Magical Dreamer

We always spend the first evening of vacation exploring / dining at DTD. It never fails: Check-in to hotel when arriving first night, put up luggage, off to DTD for either T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe dinner. Walk around DTD and explore the shops. Then back to hotel to either swim or crash for the night.

Do do the exact same, but it's Captain Jack's for us.

:animwink:

Supergirl7710

I have to ride the monorail to MK as soon as we get to the Disney hotel. Even if we cant go into the park for the night I absolutely HAVE to see the castle as soon as I'm there. :)

draybook

Magic Kingdom has been the first and last park we go to during our trips. Not only that but the Haunted Mansion is the last ride of every night at the MK and I HAVE to be the last rider on it.

Unfortunately, this ritual will be semi-broken this September, as we will be going to the AK first. Everything else will stay the same.

Susan Savia

We always plan it so we arrive around 2:00pm, check in our offsite, unpack and head to Epcot for a few hours. Our last day is also spent at Epcot.

bgraham34

Magic Kingdom is always the first and last park that we visit. We also spend our last night at the MK as well. Also we always have breakfast at Crystal Palace on the morning we are leaving.

FLDIS86

My family and I always have to do Spaceship Earth together. It is always the first ride we do when we enter Epcot no matter what. :)

After checking into our Resort which ever one that may be....we head over to the Poly, have dinner at Kona's and then ride the monorail and shop around at GF, Contemporary and The Poly.

Epcotdad

I know this was posted a while back but there are many new people to this site. Does any one have any rituals they do every time they are in Disney starting as soon as you get into the plane? The trick is you can only pick 1 thing. The ritual that means the most to you or just pops in your head.
For me: My Mother Father and Fiance go every September together the first day at Universal the first ride we hit is Men in black and we always sit a certain way, for the rest of the day we say Hurry up Rookies.

mine is when we get to six flags over georgia to ride the mind bender:lookaroun

Texas84

Stop by Shades of Green to get our military tickets! They used to be just tax-free but now they have ridiculous deals.

Bri1121

My ritual is whacky. Every time I go to WDW, I spend a ton of money. No, really, every time! Crazy, huh?

Wow can't believe so many have the same ritual! :ROFLOL:

We always end up at epcot first?! It just happened this way! Dinner at Chef Mickeys we have done twice with kids so this might be our new ritual!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom