Do You Have a Favorite Disney World food?

MrsGracey

My first post and it's about food natually. :animwink:

I love the reuben sandwich from The Plaza at MK and the chocolate croissant at the BoardWalk Bakery.

Jabarr

I dig the chicken fingers with H/M sauce! also a Jumbo hot dog a Toon Town out at the street vender in front of the play ground!! 68 days!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM....Hot dog.

WDWScottieBoy

Jabarr said:
I dig the chicken fingers with H/M sauce! also a Jumbo hot dog a Toon Town out at the street vender in front of the play ground!! 68 days!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM....Hot dog.

So I'm not the only one who loves the chicken fingers and honey mustard. If you see my previous post you'll understand even more! :wave: :lol:

tigsmom

WDWScottieBoy said:
So I'm not the only one who loves the chicken fingers and honey mustard. If you see my previous post you'll understand even more! :wave: :lol:

I can't think of anyone who doesn't love those chicken fingers & sauce. :slurp:

tigsmom

hypercatmatt04 said:
Do they have any food that is in the RFC in AK that they dont have anywhere else? (or visa versa)

Haven't noticed any difference. The only thing I get there is the Jungle Safari Soup & the Rasta Pasta. :wave:

Cynderella

mrtoad said:
Tough one to answer but I would say the Citrus Swirl.

Totally agree.....and I always have to get a cheeseburger from Peco Bill's and throw tons of toppings on it! :slurp: Man am I hungry for that now......

DCL

It's hard to pick just one favorite... so it would have to be a Dole Whip... and i LOVED the pizza nachos that they had in the AK.... but they haven't been there since the year it opened, I believe :mad:

Does anyone know what happened to them :veryconfu

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Fave wdw food? Let's see...
Oh yes! A foot long Oregeno with turkey, ham and bacon, american cheese as a melt and lettuce with a bag of Doritos and a large coke (Dont ask about the lettece, dunno why I do it).

Yes thats right, Subway!

Silly guests, Subway is for Cast Members....sorry, friend of mine said that one day.

Uh lets see, guest access food, Cosmic Rays or Rosies or Pizza Planet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom