Do You Have a Favorite Disney World food?

Kopp8699

I'm surprised there's no WDW Food forum/section on the boards...

http://www.doombuggyproductions.com/DoleWhip.html - Dole Whip info hypercatmatt04, enjoy

Hmm... I pretty much like everything at Biergarten, churros, popcorn, Pecos Bill Burgers, Hotdog from Casey's corner, fries, basically everything... and from Universal lol, corn dogs and almonds. I love park food. Too expensive though.

tigsmom

Dolewhips are a kind of pineapple/ ice creamey treat...they also come in different flavors.

From Deb's site...from Aloha Isle menu:

"Dole Whip Soft Serve (pineapple, vanilla, chocolate, pineapple/vanilla swirl, or chocolate/vanilla swirl) - available toppings: rainbow sprinkles $2.79"

Mom's the word

Fruit tarts at Fountain Espresso, they are fantastic. And pretty much anything at Boulangerie Patisserie in France. A week and a half to go, I can't wait. :)

tigsmom

BigNorm said:
MK - Dole Pineapple Whip
Studios - Cobb Salad and Grapefruit Cake

Is the Grapefruit Cake really good? Is the grapefruit taste very strong? I'm kind of torn about trying it (i have the recipe).

Pixie Duster

hypercatmatt04 said:
I've heard that WDW has a new chef. is this true???

Honey there are a TON of Disney chefs so you're gonna need to clarify which restaurant this chef would be working in. Even so a new chef is kinda no big deal as far as I see it. People are always moving and shakin, and coming and going at Disney. There's 53,000 + cast members so there's a lot to keep track of. :)

WDWScottieBoy

I love the chicken fingers there. But you can't eat them plain, you MUST eat them with Ken's Steakhouse Honey Dijon Sauce.

(Ingredients: water, sugar, vegetable oil (soybean, canola), honey, dijon mustard (water, mustard seed, distilled vinegar, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, spices), vinegar, egg yolk, salt, sour cream solids, xanthan gum, propylene glycol alginate, onion, natural flavor, sorbic acid and calcium edta as preservatives spice.)

What, am I the only one that brings home A LOT of that stuff and is in love with it?!? :lookaroun And yes, I was just looking at it while typing all that out too! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom