Do You Have a Favorite Disney World food?

hypercatmatt04

Original Poster
Cynderella said:
Totally agree.....and I always have to get a cheeseburger from Peco Bill's and throw tons of toppings on it! :slurp: Man am I hungry for that now......
I think they took that away... Its hard to find nachos in Disney these days.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well at least one place has them, Fantasmic!

And I think like some place in Frontierland.

I think of nachos as sports watching food (Dont ask). The only real sport that you could watch out there at Disney would be the "running of the tourists" as they rush to get that seat say at Fantasmic.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Parmesean mashed potatoes from Chef Mickey's
Chicken Quesadillas
The big chocolate chunk cookies from DTD (and MGM)
Nestle Toll House Cookies
Chocolate cream pie from Pecos Bill's

Can't think of anymore, or I'll get too hungry and not be able to focus on work.... uh oh, too late! ;)

Atta83

IndyandMarion said:
Fave wdw food? Let's see...
Oh yes! A foot long Oregeno with turkey, ham and bacon, american cheese as a melt and lettuce with a bag of Doritos and a large coke (Dont ask about the lettece, dunno why I do it).

Yes thats right, Subway!

Silly guests, Subway is for Cast Members....sorry, friend of mine said that one day.

Yeah I would have to agree with you on that. Its better than the aramark and faster :lol: :p

WDWScottieBoy

IndyandMarion and Atta83, I know you both are CMs (or were at one point) but what else can the CMs get to eat that guests can't? Obviously Subway is one and I'm assuming you eat them in the cafeteria in the utilidors or in break rooms. (sorry to go off topic)

cru5h

It used to be the Mickey ears ice cream, back when his face was vanilla and his features chocolate with just the ears dipped in chocolate. Now I'd have to say it's the mashed potatoes and chicken gravy in the 50's Prime Time.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
WDWScottieBoy said:
IndyandMarion and Atta83, I know you both are CMs (or were at one point) but what else can the CMs get to eat that guests can't? Obviously Subway is one and I'm assuming you eat them in the cafeteria in the utilidors or in break rooms. (sorry to go off topic)
At the Mk, utilidors yes. But at the Studios its called Take Five (For those taking notes). What else? Oh the Aramak food. Yes thats one thing that even Disney would throw to guests. Why do you think there is a Company D nearby that sells Tums........:p

Thats really about it.

OH YEAH! And Dollar cokes...

Atta83

Lets see all 4 parks have aramark food with a subway..MK its called the mousecateria, Studios: Take five, and DAk is Pride Rock. Not sure what Epcots is called though. Beleive me I would rather eat park food than Aramark. I always get sick from it.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well. With all things evil (Aramak) there is a light side to it (Subway).

When subway moved into take five, I broke away from the Dark Side of the Food Force and joined the Light Side.

KimPossible

cant believe u didnt mention these....!!!

How about drink....

1.) Bellini found in the stand in Italy..... Try it if u havent! its worth the 6 bucks!!!

2.) Beaver Tail found in the stand in Canada... have it with maple and chocolate syrup and you'll be on cloud nine although strawberry and whipped cream is really good too

3.) Schoolbread at the Kringla in Norway, wow wish i went to that school

i could go on, but these are the ones no one mentioned yet.

OMG!! It has got to be the cous cous from moroco when you order the king's plate or something like that. It's like fluffy wheat rice or something like that with carrots and some spices that rock my tounge. ^_^
I always loved eating at the japanese pavilion as well. Love the smell of tempura. *_*

poohbear6103

The Blue-Cheese Mac & Cheese at Artist Point (comes with the pork chop). Mmmmm. The garlic spianch dip at Grand Floridian Cafe. Strawberry shortcake from Hoopty Du. :slurp:
Wow, can you tell it's almost dinner. I am so hungry!!

KaliSplash

Hot dog at Casey's at the end of E-ride night.
Apple pie at American Adventure in Epcot
Bacon cheeseburger from Studio Catering Co. at Disney MGM
pulled pork sandwich at Flame Tree in AK
Donuts from Blizzard Beach

(I know, nothing terribly original here, but I'm working off the top of my head.

CaptainMichael

The only thing that I have consistently eaten at Walt Disney World is a Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Head. I forget the proper name for it. I have had at least one on every trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom