Do you ever wear a WDW pin while you're not there?

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
Well, do you?

Please share stories if you do.

Last time I wore one was when I went to see PotC 2 with my high school band; but no one said anything.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I have a Mickey-head Canadian Flag pin I wear occasionally [when I miss the World more than usual], lots of people comment on it.

I have a battery-powered pendant/brooch with Mickey that changes colours as it flashes, I wear that at work when they're having what I consider to be "Mickey Mouse" planning meetings... :lookaroun

If anyone gets it, for the most part they don't let on... :lol: [I've had some humorous comments after meetings from a few people who "got it".]

ZapperZ

One of my canvas hat has Disney pins all over it. So yes, I do wear Disney pins when I'm not at WDW. But then again, I wear Disney t-shirts almost every other day too. So people who know me expect something Disney on me almost at all times. :)

The more fascinating and possibly amusing question to ask would be if anyone wears their Mickey ears hat away from WDW. I did. The last time was the Pirate Mickey ears hat to the premier of Pirates of Caribbean. It was a blast since we also bumped into a few others who also wore the same hat, while several other people stopped us wanting to know where we got the hat.

Zz.

VarsityCheer

I am this year's 2nd runner up for the miss vermilion pageant so I get to travel all around Ohio and be in festivals. I have some pins on my sash and I've seen other girls do that too.:)

Whenever I wear a collared shirt I put a couple pins on. Usually when i'm at work. Currently i'm wearing my Cast Exclusive Mickey name tag and Sorcerer Mickey Name Tag from the Cast Pin Party. I love pins :D

DisneySaint

Can't say that I do. Instead I pinned them to where the roof of the inside of my car runs into the driver's side window. That way I can be reminded of it wherever I go!

DisneyBride94

I'm not THAT into pins... so I don't wear them around often...but I do have a few on my "beach" hat... so when I wear that....I've got them on...

I wear a lot of other Disney clothing though. :) My whole family has a couple of matching Disney outfits...and when I go out with my kids wearing them we get a lot of comments. :)

Sometimes my kids wear their mouse ears around... they go on kicks....

DisneyCP2000

I used to wear a bunch of them around the office...but have now decided to decorated my desk with them instead. Note, not all the pins displayed in the picture were worn around the office. :lol: As a trade off I wear my ears around the office every once in a while.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 53

The Mom

Premium Member
My husband wears them on his lab coat (he's a pediatric orthopedist) and also wears Disney ties from time to time.

maelstrom

My husband wears them on his lab coat (he's a pediatric orthopedist) and also wears Disney ties from time to time.

There is a nurse at my dad's doctors office who wears her pin lanyard to work.

I bet the kids love your husband's lab coat. Takes their mind off being at the doctor, I bet.

hadlicksr

I have a pin on my lanyard at work. It started when we were at WDW last August and on the last day i picked myself a pin to buy as a souvenier. It was Stitch in a Red, White , and Blue bathing suit. When fall came around my son told me I had to change my pin since it was no longer Summer. He traded one of his Mickey Halloween pins, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter, Easter. He keeps trading me. It's a fun way to keep the Pin trading going at home. Right now I have Mickey as Uncle Sam, I think it might me time to trade for my Stitch for August. I get compliments all the time, mostly from other Pin traders.

EPCOT Explorer

I wear them when I walk through the mall to get to the Disney "Character Parade" outlet store to go trade.

Does anyone else trade at the Dolphin Mall Character Parade in Miami?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom