Do you dream about WDW Attractions???

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
I will preface by saying that I am a Toddler Teacher in an Early Learning Center...14 one-year-olds x AT LEAST 4 diaper changes per child, per day, means I change a lot of diapers. Also take into account that I've had this career for going on 15 years now...

It will be no surprise when I say that I dreamed, WHILE in Disney once, that I was in a diaper changing contest. I was given a baby doll and a stack of diapers in my Doom Buggy, and told during the course of a ride through Haunted Mansion, that I had to change the baby as many times as I could in the dark.

I won :/

Maerj

When I dream of WDW, it's similar to dreams I had a lot as a child. It's Disney World, but it doesn't look anything like it. Different rides, different set up, weird things hidden. When I was a kid, I'd have dreams of places that at first I'd know but then they became something else that doesn't exist in reality.

Matt_Black

Here's one I had that I just remembered. I was walking around Magic Kingdom/ Downtown Disney at night (it kept switching, dream logic) and they were doing a fireworks special counting down the greatest Disney animated films. In the top ten, there was a film that had the music done by David Bowie. I woke up thinking, "Why isn't this a thing that exists for real?" It never will, now. :cry: Rest in peace.

dylan313

I vaguely remember a crazy one had about Splash Mountain. You rode through the ride in what seemed to be combination of the normal log and an inner tube. The point is, you almost flipped over on the turns. This changed the indoor part from "leisurely floating" to "hang on for dear life"! On the final drop, I guess I didn't hold on enough. I flew right out of my seat and landed in the actual briar patch! :eek: I had to climb out and run to catch up with my log/ inner tube thingy....

Csmith041177

Does having dreams that have the theme music from an attraction playing in the background count? I have this weird Grim Grinning Ghosts issue...

Schneewittchen

I have a cold at the moment, so perhaps it's the Nyquil and the anticipation of only being 2 months from the trip, but I am having WDW dreams almost every night now.

Happy dreams - Wandering around in IASW, sharing extra ADRs, Dumbos swooping around everywhere. Anxiety dreams - lost MagicBands, arriving 2 months early for the reservations.....

KaliSplash

Yes, I have dreamed I was at WDW and it was vastly changed. The WDW Railroad was right next to the Fried Chicken Restaurant from Carowinds (Charlotte, NC), from 15 years ago. You had to ride the railroad to get into the park. There were a number of rides that do not exist, and a number that do exist, but out of place in the dream. The really crazy thing is, I've been back to this "park" several times over the years.

kad1121

I vaguely remember a crazy one had about Splash Mountain. You rode through the ride in what seemed to be combination of the normal log and an inner tube. The point is, you almost flipped over on the turns. This changed the indoor part from "leisurely floating" to "hang on for dear life"! On the final drop, I guess I didn't hold on enough. I flew right out of my seat and landed in the actual briar patch! :eek: I had to climb out and run to catch up with my log/ inner tube thingy....

Wow!

Edward M

I've had multiple dreams where I'm in a weird version of MK or DL, and I can never get on a ride. I had one dream where I went to Disneysea, and it was pretty amazing. I rode JTTCOTE and explored the park. One dream that sticks out is that I had my personal Soarin' at my house, but bears always wanted to fight me in order to ride it or something like that. That's the weirdest one I can remember

ItlngrlBella

Did you ever have that freefall feeling when sleeping/dreaming?

Now preface that to stepping into the elevator at ToT, but there's no ridecar.

Yep. That's mine. :(

I've woken up out of it with an elevated heartrate, and sometimes an asthma attack.

They say your dreams are symbolic of something in your life. I'm not sure "what" this particular dream means. It only happens if I'm travelling for work or anywhere if I'm sleeping alone. Someone hold me. :arghh:

Last edited:

MississippiBelle

I once dreamed that I was riding in a monorail full of people without any doors. I ended up falling out between the contemporary and magic kingdom stops! I remember thinking that I had to climb up one the concrete structures holding the rails to get back to my family.

JoMarch

My dreams ("nightmares") are more like I'm in a Disney park...but can't get on any rides for one circumstance or another - like a whole day goes by and I haven't rode one single ride. OR, I'm in a Disney park, but I don't know how to get from Point A to Point B because things look different or changed over night, etc....

World_Showcase_Lover007

I had a dream last night that my Disney app listed the wait time for Horizons as only 10 minutes. It got a little strange when (in my dream) I began to question how Horizons could possibly exist during the present day of smart phones, etc. Truly a dream...

dylan313

Recently I had another one. I dreamed that Space Mountain got on-board audio and the Starry-o-Phonic stuff was gotten rid of. It was also proper space-y music, not dance party music. They also got rid of the unnecessary brakes before the main drop, restoring Space Mountain to its original speed. Too bad it wasn't true...

dylan313

Last night, I had the most amazing dream. I was at Epcot and I went to the Imagination Pavilion. However, Journey into Imagination with Figment and Imageworks were closed! A sign up front said something like this: "In our continuing effort to improve guests' experience, we have closed this ride due to low popularity. A new version will be opened soon. In the meantime, Figment will be relocated to DisneyQuest." Although the DisneyQuest part didn't make any sense, it also meant that Disney Quest had to stay open! At this point, I was all :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:. Then I woke up, and reality hit me. :(:(:(:(:( If only it was real....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom