Do you dream about WDW Attractions???

I had a WDW dream a couple of days ago...

In my dream, I was alone, and in the Fantasmic ampitheatre, sitting on the very back row, and it looked pretty much as it did in real life. One difference was that there was a high fence in place behind the back row.

Mickey came out, and everyone cheered, and there were fireworks behind the fence. Everyone stood up, and looked torwards the back. Then, Mickey came off the stage, walked up the steps, and took me from my seat!

However, somewhere along the line, Mickey changed into two different characters, and each one was at either side of me (I think Chip was one of them).

The characters were talking in normal voices, and I was thinking to myself "They shouldn't be doing that!". I can't remember any more.

I think I had a Fantasmic dream because, the night before, I was watching the South Park episode when Mr Hankey, wearing the red robe and blue hat outfit, copied the Sorcerer's Apprentice sequence.

Ha ha :lol:

DSNYKID

Original Poster
The only dream I have had about WDW I was looking for a certain ride and couldn't find it anywhere. WDW was like a circus carnival, all cheap rides and in tents. That was awful.

I have this dream too... Disney is a cheap carnival type place. Sometimes they even opened a Disney Park in my home town and I go there and it's the cheap carnival! It's a Bummer of Dream.

Agent1964fem

I can relate to some of the dreams of others on this thread. The most interesting one was a couple of weeks ago we were on EE about to come up the hill where you see the Yeti...yep thats right I woke up.

Austin1

I have them about every other month. It's weird. I had one last night. I don't remember all of it but I was talking to an imagineer and he told me they were going to get rid stitch and put a new XS tech ride in there that would be better than AE. I was so excited! Too bad.

ears2you

i always dream about disney, its just who im with in the parks thats different. last night it was johnny depp and orlando bloom.....:D

Once I dreamed that I went to It's A Small World...but there were no boats. It wasn't a ride, you just walked through it. I remember feeling absolutely terrified going in to the point where I couldn't move, and I finally closed my eyes and ran as fast as I possibly could to get to the end. I have no idea why I was so scared. Maybe it was because those Animatronic dolls are so creepy to me....

I actually dream about Disney World often. I've been to all the parks many times and it's my favorite place in the world.

One night I dreamed that I went to "Turtle Talk with Crush" at Epcot, which I've never been to in real life. After the queue I entered this tunnel made of glass with water and fish behind it. Crush appeared with other turtles and suddenly I felt myself levitating off the floor. We shot through the tunnel as if flying like we were riding the EAC. (East Australian Current) It was amazing!! Too bad it's not like that in real life...(good idea here, Imagineers!)

wsmith1978

Every time I dream about Disney World it is absolutely nothing like the actual place. It's always a much smaller-scale, watered down version and it's always a bad experience. LOL I've dreamed that the Magic Kingdom was an indoor park, housed in a huge warehouse, and the rides were all simulated experiences in small rooms. Another dream made it feel more like an Renaissance Fair. Sometimes, I'm running around, trying to find my husband, and never manage to get on a single ride all day. It's always so weird.

Raineman

For someone who's only been to WDW twice in his life, I have had alot of dreams about WDW. Like alot of the other posters, the park never looks anything like it does in real life-very abstract, like all of my dreams. I've had dreams where there was a WDW in the city that I lived in. I've had dreams where I was staying off property, and I had to walk to WDW, and no matter how far or which direction I walked, I could never get there. In my most vivid WDW dream, the only way to arrive at the park was by boat, and then you got off the boat onto a dock that had a huge Mickey head over the gates to the park. The park itself was laid out like a town, with large, open areas between attractions, and every attraction was indoors. The castle was massive, and had a ride going right through it. I have had one dream about being at Disneyland too, where I was watching sunsets, but I blame that dream on watching too many Tim Tracker and Justin Scarred videos on YouTube.

OliveMcFly

I have somewhere between dreams and nightmares about 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I hate subs and dark water so it's easy to see why. The dream is more dark and deeper than the actually ride though.

Matt_Black

I don't think I've ever dreamed about a specific attraction, but I have had numerous WDW dreams. I HAVE had a very memorable and specific dream about the Ice Cream Martini from L'Artisans des Glaces.

danyoung56

Over the years I've had some pretty strange dreams about Disney parks. In one of them all of Disneyland was enclosed in a large building, kinda like a big K-Mart. In another there was a wild west setting just inside the main gate, that you had to go through before hitting Main Street. But the one that stuck with me the most was when I was riding the AstroJets in WDW. To ride, you laid down on your back and hooked your feet around the big arm. Then you spun around, head out, with only your feet holding you to the ride. I remember even in the dream thinking "Hey, this isn't really the safest thing, is it?"

dizda

Once I dreamed that I went to It's A Small World...but there were no boats. It wasn't a ride, you just walked through it. I remember feeling absolutely terrified going in to the point where I couldn't move, and I finally closed my eyes and ran as fast as I possibly could to get to the end. I have no idea why I was so scared. Maybe it was because those Animatronic dolls are so creepy to me....
Was there still water or was it just a dry walkway?

redsfan4life

I hate to be the one to take it here , but the one I still remember happened inside the Haunted Mansion and was myself and Snow White . Lets say it was and Adult themed dream of my favorite Princess ( not sure why in the mansion ) . maybe because my fave attraction

JiminyandTink

Often when I dream about being at WDW, I somehow don't go on any rides for some reason and it ends in some big panic to try get everything done before I leave WDW... very strange

Daydreaming of WDW rides on the other hand goes very well for me and is a wonderful way to waste some time

dylan313

Hi, everyone, new member here. I thought I'd like to post my Disney dreams here. I just woke up from one, so it's still fresh in my mind.

I had 2 separate dreams, and I rode the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster in both of them. Of course, it was completely different than in real life. In the first dream, the restraints were extremely comfy. I think they were made of memory foam! The loading station looked like a living room in a house. The train would launch towards a wall which would then open up (like in Test Track). There were 2 launch tracks. So, we got on. The launch itself seemed much faster than in real life and the music didn't seem as loud. From there, the ride was normal. We unloaded in another living room.

In the second dream, the loading was the same. This time, the launch didn't seem as intense, but the music was really LOUD! Throughout the ride, there were weird ride props about cowboys or something like that. I think it was because the song we got was western-y and the props switched out depending on the song you got. Clever! We unloaded outside in a grotto-looking place that looked like the entrance to the Little Mermaid ride. It was raining and the water was pouring down the rocks like a waterfall. We had to run through it to exit.

My Disney World dreams never make any sense....

dylan313

Here's another one I thought of:

In this dream, the Wonders of Life pavilion is demolished and The Land is renamed Wonders of the Land. The 2nd floor has the Circle of Life as usual, but the Garden Grill is now in the center of the 1st floor (where seating for Sunshine Seasons would be). The 1st floor has Living with the Land, as usual. But instead of Soarin', there's........ a new version Journey Into Imagination With Figment?!? :confused: Yeah, I don't know. Anyways, we were selected to ride it (it was in soft opening). The park had just opened and we were first in line. But then, a huge crowd of people cut in front of us! The CMs saw it all but they didn't care.... Eventually, we manged to get on. The story is that Dreamfinder and Figment are back together, but Figment, being as annoying and irritating as he is nowadays, annoys Dreamfinder and he kicks Figment out. Now Figment has to do something to fix this. Our cars go around the curve and...

I woke up. :( What happened to Figment? The world may never know....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom