Do you dream about WDW Attractions???

mimitchi33

Last night, I had the most amazing dream. I was at Epcot and I went to the Imagination Pavilion. However, Journey into Imagination with Figment and Imageworks were closed! A sign up front said something like this: "In our continuing effort to improve guests' experience, we have closed this ride due to low popularity. A new version will be opened soon. In the meantime, Figment will be relocated to DisneyQuest." Although the DisneyQuest part didn't make any sense, it also meant that Disney Quest had to stay open! At this point, I was all :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:. Then I woke up, and reality hit me. :(:(:(:(:( If only it was real....
That sounds cool!
I once had a dream about meeting Bing Bong at the EPCOT character spot once.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

When I dream of WDW, it's similar to dreams I had a lot as a child. It's Disney World, but it doesn't look anything like it. Different rides, different set up, weird things hidden. When I was a kid, I'd have dreams of places that at first I'd know but then they became something else that doesn't exist in reality.
Im the same way, Epcot always looks different to me and sometimes in my dreams the parks are indoors for some weird reason. For me Inventions is always indoor and the ceiling lights over the Fountain of Nations when it went off. And in my dreams the parks are bigger, more spread out and much more large grassy areas. Maybe thats the future because I dreamt about the odd colors in Innoventions years ago.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
My WDW dream usually involves dollar bills with wings, as in kissing my money goodbye...... :greedy:

dylan313

Last night, I dreamed about Imagination again! It starts off with me knowing for certain that Imagination will never get any better, following my previous dream. Then, I browse this very website (perhaps I go on here too often?). On the front page is a news article stating that Disney has officially confirmed the closure and restoration of the Imagination Pavilion!!! It said the ride would close October 21, 2016. Epcot would finally get one of the refurbishments it needs. The article was titled: Last Chance to get Farted on by Figment.... o_O. Anyways, thinking the dream was real, I was excited as I could have been! I thought it was finally happening!!!

You can imagine my extreme disappointment upon waking up. That's two dreams that gave me false hope. But maybe my dream is predicting the future? It would be... interesting... if the ride suddenly closed on October 21.

britdaw

I've dreamed about the parks several times. Sometimes it's just me or my family randomly in the parks, but sometimes it's certain attractions. Once I dreamed I got to move into the Cinderella Suite at Cinderella Castle! I was sad to wake up from that one. LOL

mimitchi33

Last night, I dreamed about Imagination again! It starts off with me knowing for certain that Imagination will never get any better, following my previous dream. Then, I browse this very website (perhaps I go on here too often?). On the front page is a news article stating that Disney has officially confirmed the closure and restoration of the Imagination Pavilion!!! It said the ride would close October 21, 2016. Epcot would finally get one of the refurbishments it needs. The article was titled: Last Chance to get Farted on by Figment.... o_O. Anyways, thinking the dream was real, I was excited as I could have been! I thought it was finally happening!!!

You can imagine my extreme disappointment upon waking up. That's two dreams that gave me false hope. But maybe my dream is predicting the future? It would be... interesting... if the ride suddenly closed on October 21.
That article headline is very funny!
I had a dream about Imagination too...but it was where I was riding a new version called "Journey Into Imagination Land with Bing Bong and Figment". The plot was the exact same as this Inside Out comic. It was close to the original Imagination in concept, and there was a "One Little Spark" for each part of Imagination Land. Here's the only one I remember, from Princess Dream World:
Figment: It's so much fun to be royalty
Bing Bong: With royal dresses and tiaras so sparkly
Figment: Your imagination can make your dreams come true
Both: With just that spark in me and you!
I also remember that there were actual scents of french fries and graham crackers when we passed those parts of Imagination Land, and that glitter got on you when you approached Princess Dream World. The ending was very similar to the modern one, with Bing Bong yelling "Imagination is a blast" and then cutting to a big display set to a song (this time it was Bing Bong's theme mixed with One Little Spark). It showed Bing Bong's favorite memories and him actually going to the moon with Riley, and the face in the moon was gone and replaced by a silhouette of Bing Bong's rocket. At the end, Bing Bong took your picture and you would get it at ImageWorks. In my image, I was holding a Bing Bong plush and wearing Falulu's Angelic Fancy Coorde from PriPara, while my sister wore a BB-8 shirt and had Judy Hopps mouse ears. My brother was also there, wearing a Jurrasic Park/Back To The Future parody shirt that said "Back Too Far". We also went to the gift shop and there was a ton of Bing Bong merchandise. I spent a half hour in there before my mom tells me that we were going to Chef Mickey's. We then took the monorail there as I listened to "Love Friend Style" from PriPara and we arrived when the song ended. While waiting for our reservation, I played PriPara in the Contemporary Resort's arcade. At Chef Mickey's itself, me and my sister were given special presents because they knew it was our birthday and that we were graduating. They then had a big celebration dance to the version of "When Can I See You Again?" from Paint the Night, and then I woke up.

dylan313

I had a dream about Imagination too...but it was where I was riding a new version called "Journey Into Imagination Land with Bing Bong and Figment". The plot was the exact same as this Inside Out comic. It was close to the original Imagination in concept, and there was a "One Little Spark" for each part of Imagination Land. Here's the only one I remember, from Princess Dream World:
Figment: It's so much fun to be royalty
Bing Bong: With royal dresses and tiaras so sparkly
Figment: Your imagination can make your dreams come true
Both: With just that spark in me and you!
I also remember that there were actual scents of french fries and graham crackers when we passed those parts of Imagination Land, and that glitter got on you when you approached Princess Dream World. The ending was very similar to the modern one, with Bing Bong yelling "Imagination is a blast" and then cutting to a big display set to a song (this time it was Bing Bong's theme mixed with One Little Spark). It showed Bing Bong's favorite memories and him actually going to the moon with Riley, and the face in the moon was gone and replaced by a silhouette of Bing Bong's rocket. At the end, Bing Bong took your picture and you would get it at ImageWorks.

You like Bing Bong, don't you?

Anyways, that actually sounds like a good ride! You should be an Imagineer!!

KikoKea

I've never dreamed about WDW- is something wrong with me?!? :eek:

But, I have passed very boring moments with daydreams about walking around the MK, particularly at night. Does that mean I'm sane and have no need to worry?

Matt_Black

I've never dreamed about WDW- is something wrong with me?!? :eek:

Yes.

But, I have passed very boring moments with daydreams about walking around the MK, particularly at night. Does that mean I'm sane and have no need to worry?

If you were sane, you'd be planning a trip to Disney right now instead of explaining how not crazy you are to a group of strangers on the internet. :p

KikoKea

Yes.If you were sane, you'd be planning a trip to Disney right now instead of explaining how not crazy you are to a group of strangers on the internet. :p
Whew! Was worried I might have to take the $$ for those Hawaii-Florida airplane tickets and use them for a shrink- seems all I really need is a trip to the World. :)

Taking your advice, Dr Matt! We are planning a trip for early Dec- it's our house hunting trip. Hope I can last 8 months until then....

dylan313

I have no shortage of Disney dreams- time for another one! I just dreamed about the vacation we're planning for Disney in summer. There's a lot of details to it, but I'll make it as short as possible.

We arrive at the Contemporary at lunch time. We want to use the pool, but for some reason, it's already 5:00 and chilly outside. We also somehow forget about a reservation we made at a restaurant at the hotel. It's just not a Disney dream without everything going horribly wrong. The next day is the Magic Kingdom. The first thing we go on is the Little Mermaid. Of course, the Little Mermaid is a boat ride like POTC. And it starts off outside, of course! Now, the ride begins. For some reason, Disney decided to add water guns controlled by guests off-ride. Going inside, you go down a POTC-style drop. By the end, we're all soaked. We eat lunch at a new restaurant called School Cafeteria. It was literally just that. And like a school cafeteria, the lines are long and the tables are dirty.

That's as far as I can remember. I know that by the end of it, our vacation was completely ruined. I vividly remember thinking that the vacation was all fake and that it was just a "practice" for the real thing in summer. Maybe I finally realized that these dreams were too weird to be real?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom