Do you dream about WDW Attractions???

bassman

iv only ever had one dream about a WDW attraction.
it was M:S only it was far more complicated,there were like 50 more buttons in the pod and they all did something that effected the ride,and the ride itself had zero G nad lasted about 30 minutes.it was cool

aspenskier7

Yes, I do dream about Disney. I have drempt about driving the monorail around Chicago and picking up the most random of people. If your a Disney fanatic, chances are that you have drempt about Disney some way or another.

KrazyKemp

I had a dream where I was standing in line to see Mickey, and this line was HUGE!!

I kept thinking to myself "You could be riding Splash Mountain right now, or Space Mountain" and when I finally got to the fron of the line, this CM turns to me and says:

"Sorry, but Mickey is tired now, no more pictures for today..."

DisneyDellsDude

Since we live in Wisconsin, we fly down to Disney. Whenever I dream of a trip, the whole dream is about the plane ride down there. Whenever I am about to get there, I wake up. And yes, everything is wierd.:p

mellie882

I had a reoccuring nightmare that I couldn't get into Disneyland. I would try to get in by hot air balloon, but couldn't find the park. I then had a dream that I was in Las Vegas and rented a car, determined to drive to Disneyland, only to discover that there was no road that could take me to Disneyland. Then I had a dream that I finally got to Disneyland but it was closed. And in yet another dream, I got to the hotel, but could not buy tickets for some reason to get in. Needless to say, when I finally got to go to Disneyland, the nightmares ended. :sohappy:

JEDIsney

I think I must be very excited for my next trip in nineteen days, because I've been having dreams about being at Walt Disney World for the past three nights.

DSNYKID

Original Poster
Why are our Disney Dreams so twisted and not like the real Disney? I think it's because we enjoy it so much that our subconscious teases us. A subconscious has a sense of humor.

WEDisney

My WDW dreams always involves me realizing that I am leaving there the next day and I STILL have so much more to do :(. Glad they are only dreams or are they?

imagineer boy

Usually in my dreams, I always manage to fall out or get thrown from the ride veicles. And I'm constantly running through the attraction to catch up with my car and jump back in, but I keep falling out.

DSNYKID

Original Poster
Ok so this is not funny. I had a dream just last night... that I was on Main Street in my undies...Not cool! I was running around and looking to by some pants at the Emporium... but all they had were kid clothes.

Ok maybe its a lil funny!

rainfully

I have a re-occuring WDW dream, where I am there and having a great time, but I cannot find my camera! I've either forgot it at the hotel, lost it, broke it, or left it on an attraction. It always ends up spoiling my good time!

:eek:

OH. MY. GOD....

I am not alone!!!!

I used to have a reoccurring nightmare where I went to WDW and I forgot my camera!!! It was SO FREQUENT that I would say "I dreamed about WDW last night" and people would ask me if I remembered my camera in the dream. HAHAHAHA.

But anyways... I've had dreams that the lay of the lands are all different... dreams that I'm floating down a ride like IASW in an inner tube... for some reason I used to dream a lot that I would go on ToT and be RUNNING LIKE HELL to get it it... and would always be put on the ride with some weird people... or something...

Dreams about different ways to exit the parks were frequent. Nightmares that they wouldn't let me in. I remember dreaming that WDW was on my street....

I've had countless dreams about WDW. Many are hard to describe. Now that I'm local, the dreams have pretty much subsided.

Disnut

The only dream I have had about WDW I was looking for a certain ride and couldn't find it anywhere. WDW was like a circus carnival, all cheap rides and in tents. That was awful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom