Do u think this is true?

barnum42

xfkirsten said:
I always wonder how people find these... and I think I have no life. :lol:
[font=&quot]Just like the people who complained at the "SFX" in Lion King or the priest's knees in Little Mermaid. Some people go out of their way to be offended.

I know it's in a different league, but a couple of days ago a holier than thou group in the UK complained that the BBC were to show “Jerry Springer the Opera”. One of them was interviewed on the news and rattled off all the things she found offensive about the show. When asked if she had actually seen it she mumbled that she had not. Some people are only happy when then have something to complain about. They would be miserable if their life was happy
:lol:[/font]

Lynx04

I hear that some animators put subliminal messages or other crazy things in the moves. I think it adds to the fun for the animators. It kind of lets them do things that no one notices, well almost no one.

I know of some other clips and movie covers that have some obvious obsentities in it.....

Edeyore

How about Jessica Rabbit?

Supposedly, in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" the animators slipped in a few
frames of Jessica in the nude. I know it is juvenile, but it is kind of funny too!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
DisneyInMyVeins said:
i came across this a few minutes ago and i was wondering if any of you thought it was true. http://www.snopes.com/disney/waltdisn/oneframe.asp

BTW, I really hope this isn't inappropriate for this site...if it is, i'm really sorry! :eek:
*rubbing eyes* man, that is a hard color to read.

im not sure about this one. i have heard of the others and do agree that somethings people go to far out of their way to make things into things there not. with that said, the woman in the rescuers is pretty obvious!! :eek:

and yes, people that put that stuff in children films are sick. adult films PG rating and up, fine, have fun.

moonmom

wow...pretty weird! But.... maybe THAT explains why my son (now 18 ) used to sit and watch these films over and over again!!!!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
There are a lot of interesting topics on Snopes discussion WDW, DL, Walt and such.

There was an article on Jim Hill a while back discussing the artists putting Disney characters in ..um..."adult" situations.

There will never be a shortage of rumors, speculation and urban legend when it comes to Disney.

Interesting topic DisneyInMyVeins....you aren't any relation to Kendall are you? And as was said, if you could, change your type to a more neutral color, some of our eyes are bad enough as it is. ;)

M:SpilotISTC12

I was at FYE in the mall and they had all those nudie movies next to the Disney movies. i guess when the stockboys saw the resucers he must of thought it was a nudie movie.

DisneyInMyVeins

Original Poster
ClemsonTigger said:
There are a lot of interesting topics on Snopes discussion WDW, DL, Walt and such.

There was an article on Jim Hill a while back discussing the artists putting Disney characters in ..um..."adult" situations.

There will never be a shortage of rumors, speculation and urban legend when it comes to Disney.

Interesting topic DisneyInMyVeins....you aren't any relation to Kendall are you? And as was said, if you could, change your type to a more neutral color, some of our eyes are bad enough as it is. ;)

sorry about the color! :eek: i didn't realize it was so hard to read. who's kendall?

J9000

spotting one frame is easy, just dont pay attention to the story or sound, you wont see the problem just know something is wrong. then you go back frame by frame.

that being said, ive never done it with 24fps film only 25fps digital video.

Wilt Dasney

ClemsonTigger said:
Interesting topic DisneyInMyVeins....you aren't any relation to Kendall are you?

Nah...if she were, she wouldn't have bothered to apologize for possibly offending anybody in the first post. Kendall only apologized when someone wasn't offended. :animwink:

Legacy

J9000 said:
spotting one frame is easy, just dont pay attention to the story or sound, you wont see the problem just know something is wrong. then you go back frame by frame.

that being said, ive never done it with 24fps film only 25fps digital video.
I've done some hard edits on a betacam at 24 fps, and on playback you actually can see something on one frame. You can't see esactly what it is, but if the color is different when compared to the prior and next frames, you can actually catch a "shake" of sorts. You won't see the detail, but you'll realize something is wrong. It sounds like Walt just caught the shake, and then went back to find out what it was (if the stories true, and I'm inclined to think it is)...

Woody13

jmaxwell007 said:
...and yes, people that put that stuff in children films are sick. adult films PG rating and up, fine, have fun.

We need to put some pants on Donald Duck. He's been running around for years bottomless!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom