Do u think this is true?

LoriMistress

Yes, it's true. In the movie, The Rescuers (not Down Under), when two mices (I forgot their names), are flying on the seagull taking off, in the backround you can see a topless woman at her window. It's a very clear shot.

wardrobeguy

Some people have said it's sick that the nude woman is in "The Rescuers". I think it's hilarious!

First of all, no one would ever notice it, and second... It's New York. I've seen more than my share of naked people while looking out my window in the building across the street because they've forgotten to close their blinds. It happens. Remember the Ugly Naked Guy on "Friends"? :lol:

Laura

Premium Member
My son has the movie the Rescuers but I have no idea if its the version that contains the nude woman. Sometime I'll have to watch it and see.

I remember when I was a teenager my friends and I kept rewinding a part of the movie Aladdin over and over again - the part where the Genie turns into a bee, and we could clearly hear him say "Good teenagers take off their clothes" or something like that. I can't remember for sure what it said, it was about 10 years ago, but I know we all heard it.

WDWgrl04

Ok i dont know if anyone mentioned this but in the little mermaid in the scene where ursella is human going to marry Eric the priest gets a hard on when she gets to the alter. I have actually seen this on my tape and yes its true

Laura

Premium Member
WDWgrl04 said:
Ok i dont know if anyone mentioned this but in the little mermaid in the scene where ursella is human going to marry Eric the priest gets a hard on when she gets to the alter. I have actually seen this on my tape and yes its true

WOW, way to be direct!! I've seen it too, but I'll concur with everyone else that its a knee.

xfkirsten

Laura22 said:
I remember when I was a teenager my friends and I kept rewinding a part of the movie Aladdin over and over again - the part where the Genie turns into a bee, and we could clearly hear him say "Good teenagers take off their clothes" or something like that. I can't remember for sure what it said, it was about 10 years ago, but I know we all heard it.

Man, the rumor that doesn't die... :lol: He actually says "Good kitty, take off and go," unfortunately people like to think otherwise. Ah, the power of suggestion...

DisneyFan 2000

You know, when someone wants to see something no one can stop him from doing so... With the exeption of "The Rescuers" story I don't believe any of these rumors...

HauntedSquirrel

DisKid said:
:eek: Hmm...that's...not exactly Disney... but in the article it talks about not recalling The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, or The Lion King. What is in them that makes their content questionable?

Let me see if i can recall these

The Little Mermaid: On the cover which shows the underwater castle, supposidly one of the spires is a piece of male anatomy, the priest was already mentioned

Aladdin: The whispered part was already mentioned

The Lion King: I believe that there is a dust cloud which supposidly shows the word "$EX" (sorry if it isn't allowed and will go back and retake it out if anyone wants me to)

I've heard a ton of these over the years bceause i'm really into the urban legends (like the waltsicle. heh)

PhotoDave219

Im voting that its not true, and Its completely possible to see something at 1/24th a second. Ive caught one frame of stuff on DVDs and ended up rewinding them to see if i really had saw what i thought i saw.

EpcoTim

I doubt its true. When your a man in a position like Disney was, your going to have a lot of people trying to take shots at you.

barnum42

HauntedSquirrel said:
The Lion King: I believe that there is a dust cloud which supposidly shows the word "$EX" (sorry if it isn't allowed and will go back and retake it out if anyone wants me to)
This is something that was spotted by someone deliberately on the search for something to be offended by. It's at the point where the adult Simba slumps down on a high ledge and dislodges some dust and grass which swirl around, part of this debris floats back to Rafiki which then informs him that Simba is alive.

Anyway, the swirl was animated by the special effects unit, who for one frame arranged it into the letters of "SFX" (the abbreviation for special effects). Because people out to be offended have $ex on the brain that's what they chose to see – in their own depraved mind they changed the "F" to an "E". :lol:

Rumour has it that they removed this from the recent DVD release, but I’ve not personally checked.

peter11435

EpcoTim said:
I doubt its true. When your a man in a position like Disney was, your going to have a lot of people trying to take shots at you.
Remember Walt never seen the rescuers, the movie came out in 1977, that 11 years after walt died. Howeverm the image of the women was there and Disney did recall the VHS copies of the film.

As for the others, the Aladdin thing is just people imaginations going too far. Another poster said what he is actually saying. The Little Mermaid Castle does appear to be true, thats why that animator no longer works for Disney. The Lion King clouds really do say SFX, unfortunatly this is just two similar to the other thing, and make it easy for people with minds in the gutter and too much time on their hands to see other things.

xfkirsten

barnum42 said:
Rumour has it that they removed this from the recent DVD release, but I’ve not personally checked.

I'd have to double check my DVD, but I believe it has. They also removed the "questionable" line from Aladdin. :( Unfortunately, that comes across to the public like they're admitting guilt.

OliveMcFly

I'm not sure which story to believe. Maybe he did noticed it...would he really fire people for it? I don't know. I do love that site though. Thanks for sharing.

SNS

xfkirsten said:
Man, the rumor that doesn't die... :lol: He actually says "Good kitty, take off and go," unfortunately people like to think otherwise. Ah, the power of suggestion...

I remember listening to that years ago (out of curiousity to see what is really said) & he doesn't say anything. Instead it's some kind of background noise that got in the recording (some other voice quickly whispers "Take off your clo-" & then gets cut off).

barnum42 said:
Anyway, the swirl was animated by the special effects unit, who for one frame arranged it into the letters of "SFX" (the abbreviation for special effects). Because people out to be offended have $ex on the brain that's what they chose to see – in their own depraved mind they changed the "F" to an "E". :lol:

It is SFX however there was also some additional lines trailing off from the letters & someone thought one of the ones on the "F" was the bottom part of the "E" (even though it's pointing in a really strange angle not in the angle of the other lines).

peter11435 said:
The Little Mermaid Castle does appear to be true, thats why that animator no longer works for Disney.

Incorrect, go to the Snopes site linked in this topic for details on what really happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom