Do not enter thread if you are wearing white!

MUA HA HA HA!

Attachments

• mvc-012s.jpg
    mvc-012s.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 446

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Another funny thing I just remembered: When Kaitlyn (9y.o.) was getting on Space Mountain, she thought they said "Expectant lovers should not ride" :lol:

bamboo7

Originally posted by MouseMadness

The American Adventure show. Me, my mother in law, my 4 rambunctious kids, and about 2 dozen senior citizens. :hammer: Great show, though.

You came INTO my pavillion, but didnt bother to stop by and say 'hello' :veryconfu

im deeply hurt.

MouseMadness

Original Poster
OMGosh, Grizz! I forgot one... we did Carousel of Progress! :sohappy: I loved it, as did my kids. VERY cute.

And Dan, I looked for you! Honest I did. You are difficult to find. :(

MerHearted

AWWWWW!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Wish I could've been there. It's nice to have you back. We missed you. :) BTW, Mickey doesn't deserve your love. :lol:

bamboo7

OMGosh, Grizz! I forgot one... we did Carousel of Progress! :sohappy: I loved it, as did my kids. VERY cute.

And Dan, I looked for you! Honest I did. You are difficult to find. :(

ok :D

bamboo7

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
I've been here THREE weeks, and STILL haven't met you!! LOL!

And christy, i loved meeting you, and your two little ones! :)

*huggles* :sohappy:

what are you talking about? we met on your discovery day (lol :lol: )

DisneyJill

Christy, I was so glad to meet you finally! I'm glad you had a good time and give Mallory a hug for quoting KidRock. :lol: And Leah and I would be good buddies, or maybe we'd just fight over the Cheeto's. :lookaroun

MelessaG

And lastly, some random quotes from the trip:

And from the 2 year old (the one above covered in cheeto "cheese") at the end of Fantasmic: "Mickey come back! Mickey come baaaaack!" Awwwww!

How sweet! I'm told I begged Mickey to come back at the end of Fantasia at about the same age. We are headed to the parks with 4 kids in December. (they will be almost 7, 4, almost 3, and 6 mos. old) I'm glad to read it was a positive experience.

figmentmom

Pushing one's comfort zone.

This trip, my mother in law, myself, and even my kids decided that this would be a time to push our comfort zones, try new things. And even yours truly stepped out of her comfort zone. I've ridden everything at WDW, so how was I able to test my limits? I went out in public in my swimsuit. :lookaroun ;) (Actually, this is the truth. The sad, sad truth. :lol: )

It must be a "mom" thing - wearing a bathing suit in public tests MY limits, too, so I know exactly how that feels!:lol:

Mitzer

Christy...absolutely loved your trip report and photo...how cute!

It is great to see someone post a trip report of their favorite things. I am glad you were able to meet so many people from the boards and glad you had a wonderful trip (with the exception of the weather)

BwanaBob

I'm jealous.

I can't tell you how many times I've probably walked by almost all of you at one time or another and never knew it!

As usual, I'll be there the next three days and...

...I'm just going to walk up to every CM and ask if they know me...better yet, do I know them?:D :lol:

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
It must be a "mom" thing - wearing a bathing suit in public tests MY limits, too, so I know exactly how that feels!:lol:

To make matters worse, today the SI swimsuit issue came in the mail. *checks for self esteem* Ah, there it is, on the floor. It has a chalk outline. :cry:

MerHearted

To make matters worse, today the SI swimsuit issue came in the mail. *checks for self esteem* Ah, there it is, on the floor. It has a chalk outline. :cry:

I'm on page 21. :animwink: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom