Do not enter thread if you are wearing white!

MUA HA HA HA!

Attachments

• mvc-012s.jpg
    mvc-012s.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 446

figmentmom

Originally posted by MouseMadness
To make matters worse, today the SI swimsuit issue came in the mail. *checks for self esteem* Ah, there it is, on the floor. It has a chalk outline. :cry:

Right there next to mine...I just got a Victoria's Secret catalog in the mail...:lol:

tigsmom

Great report. Loved your little one's picture...my kids still look like that after eating those damn things & they are 15 & 9. :rolleyes:

They have been banned (though dad sneaks them in ) along with Play dough, Barbie shoes, Lite Brites and anything else with little pieces to step on. Popsicle sticks...lolipop sticks, gummi packets and candy wrappers never seem to make it to the garbage can.

No Swinsuit editions of any magazine allowed in this house.
(or Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood...well you get the idea. )

:lol:

figmentmom

Originally posted by tigsmom
[B
They have been banned (though dad sneaks them in ) along with Play dough, Barbie shoes, Lite Brites and anything else with little pieces to step on.
:lol: [/B]

Ever stepped on a Lego at 3 a.m.? :lol:

wdwhoneymooner

The tricky part is not swearing loud enough to wake the kids. :wave:

Even if they do wake up, you can always just tell them they had a dream and send them off to slumber land again......:D . Love those lil' white lies.

TnkrBelPixiDust

HAHA :lol: I'm HORRIBLE.. when my fingers get like that I usually wipe them on my shirt of the sofa... lol my mom HATES that.. yah well!! Havent had cheese curls in a long time though.. hmmm.. cheesy goodness :) :slurp:

WDWFREAK53

LOL! Brian left one for me... a weird one. I didn't really care for it. (Sorry, Bri!) However, a new one is on the way, and it reminds me of another "bummer". Chef Mickey totally blew me off! :( We met every character at Chef Mickey's except CHEF MICKEY! *weeps bitter, sorrowful tears* He just walked right by me. It's okay, I'll be fine. These things happen. *sniffle*

Ok...see, I left you that one because you are cruel!

I was leaving...hadn't packed yet...wasn't getting home until 10PM...and YOU want me to make you an avatar! (Like I have time?!?!?!? :lol: )

(I figured you would've been "stuck" with that til I got home)

:D You know I luv ya!

DisneyPhD

Great trip report, so happy you had a wonderful and mostly warm time. That is the nice thing about long trips, chances are you will have some good weather (and some not so good too.) I can't wait until it reaches 40 around here. It sounds like you were able to get a lot done in the trip too. The only sad thing aboug going is coming home. Our next trip isn't until March 2005 and little PhD keeps asking to go "home". I tell her we are home, she says "not this one, the one at Disney!" Now she keeps wanting the baby to be born so we can go back to WDW. I think as soon as I come home from the hospital with the new baby she is going to be paking for vaction. Poor girl is going to be dispointed.

So sorry to hear about Mickey!!!!! You know that is not the 1st time I have heard of that happening at Cheif Mickeys. Try GG the next time. The Mickey there always has tons of time to play around.

Did you post any more pictures? I would love to see them.

It sounds like a great time and how cool you got to meet so many Magic friends!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ok...see, I left you that one because you are cruel!

I was leaving...hadn't packed yet...wasn't getting home until 10PM...and YOU want me to make you an avatar! (Like I have time?!?!?!? :lol: )

(I figured you would've been "stuck" with that til I got home)

:D You know I luv ya!

Pffffft, I told you to just use the old Kid Rock one, silly! I didn't expect a new one to get made. :p

More pictures on the way, Ph.D. :)

MouseMadness

Original Poster
*reads Leah's mind* :lookaroun

Flavors are consistent with the nose: Ripe and tart black-cherry fruit, with spicy oak present but not dominating; a clean, not tainted, hint of natural cork adds an additional earthy note of complexity. Tannins are present but cloaked by the abundant black fruit, which lingers in a very long, clean and tart finish.

Attachments

• mvc-021s.jpg
    mvc-021s.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 102

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Our view! *thumbs* (well, not directly from our room, the new landscaping blocks the view of that end room. I had to walk over a couple steps to take this. And that's my eldest playing in the sand. :) )

Attachments

• mvc-003s.jpg
    mvc-003s.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 85

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom