DLR Picture of the Day

NiarrNDisney

Ursulas-Grotto-L.jpg

Tours Departing Daily: http://tinyurl.com/8pbd9y2

Where was this taken?

wim

I love this picture. Everytime I look at those 2 attractions I wonder if I'm brave enough to ride them. HA! HA! I'll have to make my final decision in Feb. 2013 on our trip to California.

Do California Screaming first if you are there. Then Mickey's fun wheel is easy !!

Cosmic Commando

I love this picture. Everytime I look at those 2 attractions I wonder if I'm brave enough to ride them. HA! HA! I'll have to make my final decision in Feb. 2013 on our trip to California.
Just ride the non-swinging gondolas. Then you can still get pictures from up there and tell all your friends that you rode the deadly ones. :cool:

Cosmic Commando

Cosmic, will you be visiting the parks in the beginning of November, are are the days spread out during your vacation? I'm wondering if you'll be able to catch Christmas BVS and Cars Land.
Yes and yes. Trust me, there will be plenty of days at DLR. :D

Our first day looks like the 4th; I'm excited because I'll get to see Ghost Galaxy (it closes the next day) and possibly even the Frankenweenie preview. Our last definite day is the 18th for my son's birthday, although we have talked about popping in for a partial day on the 24th, the day before fly to DC for vacation part II.

Californian Elitist

Yes and yes. Trust me, there will be plenty of days at DLR. :D

Our first day looks like the 4th; I'm excited because I'll get to see Ghost Galaxy (it closes the next day) and possibly even the Frankenweenie preview. Our last definite day is the 18th for my son's birthday, although we have talked about popping in for a partial day on the 24th, the day before fly to DC for vacation part II.

Nice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom