DisneySea Hoax?

Choodles

I wish this fifth gate crap would stop there is no need for a fifth park when they can't even keep the current four up to Disney standards.

Honestly with how HKDL and DCA (pre expansions) turned out and how DAK hardly has any attractions I wouldn't want to see a 5th gate it would be scary!

Finish the current parks please.

Sarabell

nikegolf-203690-olivekhaki.jpg

lmao!! :roflol:

Prototype82

Doubt this will happen. A large land expansion at Animal Kingdom would be more believable. But if this did happen....It better have Jules Verne's Mysterious Island.

CoasterKing

Let's do this for Lost Island on Discovery Island too..... please.

Yeah, wish there was something they could do with LOST. LOST Island would be great. Lots of possibilities!! But if not some kind of attraction, maybe just a scene in The Great Movie Ride. They could have a scene with the Smokemonster. Since this would be scary, it could replace the Aliens scene. But, alas, I like Alien and would hate to see that scene replaced (although it would be nice if the alien AA's would work properly again).

CoasterKing
:king:

Enchantâmes

Yeah, wish there was something they could do with LOST. LOST Island would be great. Lots of possibilities!! But if not some kind of attraction, maybe just a scene in The Great Movie Ride. They could have a scene with the Smokemonster. Since this would be scary, it could replace the Aliens scene. But, alas, I like Alien and would hate to see that scene replaced (although it would be nice if the alien AA's would work properly again).

CoasterKing

Are you the Coaster King?

disneycraze

I wish this fifth gate crap would stop there is no need for a fifth park when they can't even keep the current four up to Disney standards.

Honestly with how HKDL and DCA (pre expansions) turned out and how DAK hardly has any attractions I wouldn't want to see a 5th gate it would be scary!

Finish the current parks please.

I agree. But I watched a DVD about Disney that just came out and they had a model of what a CM said could be the 5th park and it had the statue of liberty and the CM said " Disney world is a huge piece of land and will probably never be complete we plan to have as many gates as possible"

bruce1959

If I had it my way these threads known as " rumors" would never get a chance to be on WDW magic. As if Wikipedia is a reliable source. Stick with the bus drivers thats what I do....NOT.

AEfx

If I had it my way these threads known as " rumors" would never get a chance to be on WDW magic. As if Wikipedia is a reliable source. Stick with the bus drivers thats what I do....NOT.

Well with your four posts I think you've roundly just shown us all by example - Steve, turn the site over to this guy, just hand him the keys.

:ROFLOL:

Prototype82

Exactly. Add to AK, DHS, and put good use to empty Epcot buildings (WOL). There is so much that could be added to the 4 existing parks, rather than making a risky move that would be a huge gamble during rough economic waters.
Not to mention, World Showcase has 2 empty ride buildings and an empty pavilion plot... multiple plots if you want to squeeze them in...

AEfx

CoasterKing

LOST would make an amazing attraction now. When the series was going, not so much, as the mysteries and direction wasn't as obvious. But I'd still love the "Lost Island" redo of Discovery Island.

And, let's not kid ourselves, LOST will be back on TV in some form sometime before the decade is out. I know, I know, everyone involved says, "No way!" but there is no way they won't exploit that franchise again. Especially since it could go in any number of directions, and there is a HUGE cast of which a few will be undoubtedly willing to return. "It was the script that changed my mind..."

CoasterKing

LOST would make an amazing attraction now. When the series was going, not so much, as the mysteries and direction wasn't as obvious. But I'd still love the "Lost Island" redo of Discovery Island.

And, let's not kid ourselves, LOST will be back on TV in some form sometime before the decade is out. I know, I know, everyone involved says, "No way!" but there is no way they won't exploit that franchise again. Especially since it could go in any number of directions, and there is a HUGE cast of which a few will be undoubtedly willing to return. "It was the script that changed my mind..."

Not for sure how to do multi-quotes in one reply??

Anyway, I agree that we have not seen the last of LOST in some form either on TV or who knows a movie?? As far as an attraction, probably not. But it is fun to think of what they could do. :)

CoasterKing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom