DisneySea Hoax?

Greenkai3000

DisneySea 2

Ok new to the forum here, so bare with me... :wave: Does Disney ever take authentic requests into consideration?

I'm talking what if thousands of us were to request that they build attractions found in, or a park similar to Tokyo Disney Sea in FL? The idea of a 5th park in is sweet, but I'd also be just as happy if they took the best rides from TDS (such as Journey to the Center of the Earth, Indiana Jones, Aquatopia etc) as they are, or tweaked somehow, and distributed them throughout the existing 4 parks?

Is signing a petition something realistic? How else would Disney be approached if we all truly wanted this to happen?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Ok new to the forum here, so bare with me... :wave: Does Disney ever take authentic requests into consideration?

I'm talking what if thousands of us were to request that they build attractions found in, or a park similar to Tokyo Disney Sea in FL? The idea of a 5th park in is sweet, but I'd also be just as happy if they took the best rides from TDS (such as Journey to the Center of the Earth, Indiana Jones, Aquatopia etc) as they are, or tweaked somehow, and distributed them throughout the existing 4 parks?

Is signing a petition something realistic? How else would Disney be approached if we all truly wanted this to happen?

The short answer (and I'm not trying to be flippant) is no. There's just a myriad of factors impeding such a decision right now....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom