Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
If they weren't concerned about profanity then Hamilton would have aired unedited. But they edited out two of the three f-words to get it down to a PG-13. Everything is still PG-13 rated even the X-men films.
But this just proves my point. It was initially that there would be no language or nudity on D+ AT ALL, only family friendly content. Things change. It was also that all Fox content including the Marvel stuff would be going to Hulu in the US, but that has also changed at least partially with the Marvel content.

So we'll see what happens in the future.

Ldno

Who ever commented on how they were not getting the right price to stream No time to Die, omggg this makes perfect sense!!! Here Comes Apple Tv and Netflix to save the day!

Last edited:

brb1006

p8yv41rckqx51.jpg

NateD1226

Key things from the article if you don't want to read it all:

- A premiere date is not sated in the article and it is said to be coming out "this winter"

-"WandaVision promised a chance to explore Wanda’s past and the full capabilities of her telekinetic powers." It also states the Fiege got Olsen to do the show because he told her some of the Scarlet Witch comic story lines that would influence the show.

-The first episode will be in black & white with it being the sitcom episode. There was a live audience who had to sign strict NDAs. The episode was partly filmed on Blondie Street at the Warner Bros. Ranch in Burbank.

-6 episodes (even though that was confirmed a while back)

-"WandaVision, Feige notes, will directly set up the 2022 film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, with Olsen’s witch playing a key role alongside Benedict Cumberbatch’s sorcerer."

-“But if you’ve been tracking the 23 movies we’ve made and following along the stories into Phase 4, there’ll be a wealth of rewards waiting for you as it all unfolds.”

New stills:

1605021510240.png

1605021553260.png

1605021588174.png

1605021621662.png

1605021644461.png

doctornick

-6 episodes (even though that was confirmed a while back)

I had seen that before, but I will say that I'm a little disappointed it's not more as this seems like a show that could explore a lot of different things. That said, I'd rather see 6 high quality episodes with high production values than more episodes with subpar ones. So, here's hoping. 🤞 I'm curious as to what the episode length will be - maybe this will trend close to 60 minutes than The Mandalorian does.

I wonder if there is any consideration for any of the Marvel shows to be more than 1 season (not counting What If...?). At the very least, it would be nice if the new characters like She Hulk, Moon Knight, etc. are able to get more time than just one season.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney+

Disney Channel

Hulu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom