Disney's Punishment of Honest Media/Reviews

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
You’ve got to understand some of the rationale here. Someone mentioned DFB earlier. And that’s a good example

They’ll tell you the $10 hot dog isn’t a good value - avoid it at all costs. But that “specialty crepe” for $13.99 - well that’s the way to go.

Lends credibility for their audience by “steering you clear” of one thing - then pushes you right to a higher priced alternative.

There’s got to be a balance.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
You’ve got to understand some of the rationale here. Someone mentioned DFB earlier. And that’s a good example

They’ll tell you the $10 hot dog isn’t a good value - avoid it at all costs. But that “specialty crepe” for $13.99 - well that’s the way to go.

Lends credibility for their audience by “steering you clear” of one thing - then pushes you right to a higher priced alternative.

There’s got to be a balance.
Can you tell me where the $10 Hot Dog is? That would be the greatest food item value on property!

lentesta

Premium Member
Can you tell me where the $10 Hot Dog is? That would be the greatest food item value on property!

I'm not going to hijack this thread, but the hot dog quality at Casey's Corner is dramatically better since re-opening. It looks like they took the time to revamp the kitchen to make ballpark-quality dogs. Grab one the next time you're there - if you don't agree, I'll pay for it.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
I'm not going to hijack this thread, but the hot dog quality at Casey's Corner is dramatically better since re-opening. It looks like they took the time to revamp the kitchen to make ballpark-quality dogs. Grab one the next time you're there - if you don't agree, I'll pay for it.

We got a Len Testa money back guarantee? I’m in.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Obviously you’re a Disney Plant!
Which one is @lentesta ?

images (4).jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom