Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Surferboy567

That rapunzel medal is nice. You won’t catch me dead though in a bright pink Princess shirt though. Wish they made the colors a little...more inviting to us guys.

Surferboy567

1600799869460.jpeg

Surferboy567

Hello Regal Runners,

It sucks that the weekend has been shifted to virtual however their is a sliver lining here. The event is now virtual with some cool bling at better prices! Here is my detailed breakdown and analysis. Not sure if you can sticky this for everyone to see but here you go.

Before we start Disney has two options for pricing: A ”Magic“ one, and a “More Magic” one they are both basically the same minus the shirt.

1600802351211.jpeg

Virtual Disney Princess Enchanted 5K:

Magic Option (just medal)- 40

More Magic Option (medal and shirt)- 75

Virtual Disney Princess Enchanted 10K:

Magic Option- 49

More Magic- 89

Virtual Disney Princess Enchanted Half:

Magic Option- 59

More Magic Option- 108

Virtual Fairytale Challenge:

Magic Option- 115

More Magic Option-154

More Magic Princess- 232

All pictures have been taken from this blog post: https://www.rundisney.com/blog/virtual-princess-half/
Prices are from the RunDisney website.

PS: A Marathon themed version of this is available on the marathon thread.

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

I registered for all 3. I'm keeping them. If only I could convince my daughter to walk 13.1 miles - she'd love that Belle medal.

Surferboy567

So, those who will be racing what are you going for?

To answer my question as I did in the other thread. The one I know I will be signing up for no matter what is the 10K. I really like the look of that medal.

I MAY jump on the Ariel 5K to match with my Ursula wine and dine. But for now the 10K is what I want the most.

May even add more races but again, we shall see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom