Disney's Moana

Sped2424

Original Poster
Oh, I was under the wrong impression then.
I suppose so

This song is a perfect proof that this is a collaboration, Lin singing and background vocals and music being done by Opetaia Foa'i. I am sure Mark is overseeing the composing. So Lin for the lyrics, Opetaia for the vibe and authenticity and music, and Mark for composing!

CnoteBflat

Alan Tudyk voices Heihei
When the clueless chicken accidentally stows away in Moana’s canoe, he lands a front-row seat on her epic journey.

grid-cell-20159-1469488287-17.jpg
grid-cell-20159-1469488289-22.jpg
The twist in this movie is that this is the real villain ! :D:p

Sped2424

Original Poster
Moana's tracklist

1. Tulou Tagaloa – Olivia Foa’i
  2. An Innocent Warrior – Vai Mahina, Sulata Foai-Amiatu & Matthew Ineleo
  3. Where You Are – Christopher Jackson, Rachel House, Nicole Scherzinger, Auli’i Cravalho & Louise Bush
  4. How Far I’ll Go – Auli’i Cravalho
  5. We Know the Way – Opetaia Foa’i & Lin-Manuel Miranda
  6. How Far I’ll Go (Reprise) – Auli’i Cravalho
  7. You’re Welcome – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
  8. Shiny – Jemaine Clement
  9. Logo Te Pate – Olivia Foa’i, Opetaia Foa’i & Talaga Steve Sale
  10. I Am Moana (Song of the Ancestors) – Rachel House & Auli’i Cravalho
  11. Know Who You Are – Auli’i Cravalho, Vai Mahina, Olivia Foa’i, Opetaia Foa’i & Matthew Ineleo
  12. We Know the Way (Finale) – Lin-Manuel Miranda & Opetaia Foa’i

Matt_Black

Assuming those are all songs and not score pieces/ instrumentals, it still falls short of the record for most songs in a Disney Animated film.

Sped2424

Original Poster
Assuming those are all songs and not score pieces/ instrumentals, it still falls short of the record for most songs in a Disney Animated film.
Check the artists for each one you can clearly see they are not scores. The full soundtrack shows that when something is scored its done by Mark Mancina. He is absent for each one of these tracks. Also not saying it was a record breaker but when was the last time a Disney animated musical had more than 10 songs? Heck Beauty and the Beast only has 9.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
It looks like 1, 5, 10 and 12 are songs what will be background songs based on the singers. the others feature known character voice actors in the movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom