Disney's Moana

Monkee Girl

Getting very excited every time I see a new piece of information about this film. Yea, I am as white as can be but I take Polynesian Dance in my home state from an amazing Samoan family and love every moment of it. I LOVE that Te Vaka is going to be associated with this; I love their music.

My only down side is Pua. This pig looks adorable!!!! But....well...I go to Luaus a lot and let's just say it's going to be hard for me to enjoy the main course from now on, lol

Sped2424

Original Poster
Getting very excited every time I see a new piece of information about this film. Yea, I am as white as can be but I take Polynesian Dance in my home state from an amazing Samoan family and love every moment of it. I LOVE that Te Vaka is going to be associated with this; I love their music.

My only down side is Pua. This pig looks adorable!!!! But....well...I go to Luaus a lot and let's just say it's going to be hard for me to enjoy the main course from now on, lol
Hei hei looks like he is going to be hilarious
Moana_D23_Hei_Hei.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/31/dwayne-johnson-moana-rehearsal-photo

Dwayne Johnson says today is the day he records his big song for the movie -

" Big day today of performing my song with Broadway king Lin Manuel Miranda today in the studio for our Disney's animated musical #MOANA. Lin's writing our film's music and if you know his talents (star and creator of HAMILTON) you know how epically dope of an artist he is. Today I will sing, I will rap and do it all in keys that don't exist - yet somehow make it all sound wonderful to the world's ear. The honey coated gravel voice has entered the damn building.. #LetsRoll #Disney #MOANA #MauiLives #BravadoInHisVoice #AndCottonInYourEar

Miranda also teased his involvement in the project while answering fan questions this weekend on Twitter, [URL='https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/status/693780207921139712']writing, “It is going well. I played a new tune for my wife and she got teary and she’s the toughest. So you guys are dead.”[/URL]

Sped2424

Original Poster
Teaser Trailer for Moana is also going in front of Alice through the looking glass alongside the live action BATB trailer. Disney seems to want people to show up for that live action film lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom