Disney's Lonestar Resort

Frankenstein79

I like the theming for Doctor Deadman's joint. It sounds like it could be really happening like Trader Sam's. The laundry list of possible ideas for drinks and sides are endless. You could have a bubbling one like they do for during the Halloween season, using dry ice.

They definitely gotta have a Frankenstein themed drink. Where I drink out of his head.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
holiday harbor 1 collage main.png

merry-christmas-flake.png

Welcome to Holiday Harbor, where it is half Halloween and half Christmas all year round. With The Nightmare before Christmas” attraction smack dab right in the middle of the land, because it represents both. Halloween will look like the village straight from “Nightmare before Christmas”. While the Christmas area will look like The North Pole represented in the film, which is covered in blankets of snow, even the signs have snow on them.

hocus-pocus-poster-1568x882.jpg

Hocus Pocus
----- (dark ride, similar to winnie the pooh)
----- (The black candle has been lit and now all of the children of Salem are at risk. Watch as the Sanderson sisters brew up something sinister. In this fun classic dark ride. Your vehicle looks like a cauldron like the one from the film. Be sure to be on the look out for Thachary Binx who is all throughout your adventure.)

8f2b371fede8e9c7029d44f2ccf4fa19.gif

holiday harbor 3.png

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
----- (dark ride, similar to mary poppins)
----- (In this kinda scary, but also very fun attraction you board a horse. And you are placed in the shoes of poor schoolmaster Ichabod Crane, as he takes what maybe his final ride through the forest. The night starts out harmless at the Halloween party, but things take a nasty turn when Brom Bones tells of the headless horseman.)

holiday harbor 4.jpg

Nightmare before Christmas
----- (rollercoaster, similar to frozen ever after)
----- (Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town, decides to spread Christmas joy to the world. But his well-meaning mission unwittingly puts Santa Clause in jeopardy and creates a nightmare for all good little boys and girls everywhere!)

MCDSACL_EC050-H-2022.jpeg

The Santa Clause
----- (rail suspended, similar to e.t. adventure)
----- (Themed to the first film, You get to soar over the city as Scott Calvin… I mean Santa, delivering to boys and girls everywhere. But be on the look out for the police though, who don’t believe in him.)

michael-caine-1.JPG

Muppet Christmas Carol
----- (omnimover, similar to world of motion)
----- (The classic tale about a miserable old miser whose visited by 3 ghosts and his former business partners. With Muppets in most of the key roles. This ride is laden with many animatronics throughout.)

Streetmosphere

The Sanderson Sisters, Billy Butcherson, Jack, Sally, Kermit and Miss Piggy

Restaurants

Sleepy Hollow Tavern, Van Tassel’s Pumpkin Barn, The Witches Brew, North Pole Treats, Santa’s Toy Factory and The Gingerbread House

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Spell On You Hocus Pocus GIF by Regal

Sarcastic Good Morning GIF
Hocus Pocus 90S GIF

f057f96171.0.jpeg

The Witches Brew (walkup)

Resembles the Wicked Sanderson sisters humble abode. It serves various items like Dead Man’s Toe, as well as many other magical ingredients.

Van Tassel’s Pumpkin Barn (walkup)

Looks like a shabby barn, but it serves the land’s best pumpkin treats.

Sleepy Hollow Tavern (quick service)

Decor wise it is a combination of 3 Broomsticks and Columbia Harbor House.

North Pole Treats

I hope yule love Peppermint because that is one of the major items at this fine establishment. But if not I’m sure yule find something good like Yule Log.

The Gingerbread House

Well it serves…. Gingerbread of course.

Santa’s Toy Factory (table service)

Looks like the home of Old St. Nick and his merry elves. Straight from the movie series The Santa Clause. Each of the tables and chairs are very themed. They look like they've actually been built by the elves themselves. And the meals are themed as well to famous Christmas offerings from around the world.

Last edited:

oogie boogie man

Santa’s Toy Factory (table service)

Looks like the home of Old St. Nick and his merry elves. Straight from the movie series The Santa Clause. Each of the tables and chairs are very themed. They look like they've actually been built by the elves themselves. And the meals are themed as well to famous Christmas offerings from around the world.

I got a regional park close by called Santa's Village. I love the place, the theming is top notch. So I'd love a place where I can eat in Santa's Toy Shop.

Plus being a husky guy I'm partial to other big people (especially fat babies).

RunForestRun

My favorite time of the year is coming up. I love falling asleep watching the Macy's Parade, after gorging on food I definitely ate too much of. Ahhhhhhh the holidays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom