Disney's Lonestar Resort

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
If my math is correct, there is only one more land left. If you're going with 7 lands for each. I'm sure it will be great... what a glorious park you have here my friend. I'll be dreaming about it.

Thank you so much, I hope I haven't disappointed anyone.

Each park does have a Main Street and 7 lands. And it's been a blast creating them for you guys.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
$_45.JPG

spantaran.png

bee13aa0-be5e-11ed-8b79-0210609a3fe2.jpg

Setting: a 1940’s/50’s small town in California. Reminiscent of Hill Valley from “Back to the Future”. It was a peaceful quiet town back in the old days… that is until the aliens took over it. Landing and even crashing into small mom and pop shops. They don’t like humans, but oddly enough they do seem to have a growing fondness for earth’s many Sci fi movies though. Perhaps it’s because aliens often kill humans in them.

TRON-666190208-large.jpg

Tron
----- (dueling coasters, similar to rockin rollercoaster),
----- (This attraction will put you inside a video game, as either the red or blue team. The queue would be adorned in neon lights from the 1980’s. While the attraction would have amazing lighting effects and give the feeling you are going through the World of Tron. The red and blue racecar vehicles would cross over each other at certain times throughout narrowly touching one another.)

Flight-of-the-navigator-80S-kids-movie-1440x1920.jpg

Flight of the Navigator
----- (flight simulator, similar to star tours)
----- (The queue would look like the E.T. Adventure queue, where you feel like you're in the forest. Because this is where our hero first got lost in the 1980’s classic. But the vehicle itself would look like the spaceship from the film.)

tumblr_mebooi9E7z1qa70eyo1_1280.jpg

Star Wars
----- (omnimover, similar to spaceship earth)
----- (It would be similar to what Rise of the Resistance would have been like if it was made back in the 80’s or 90's. The story follows the original three cast members as they battle Darth Vader and the evil Empire.)

Captaineo2.jpg

Captain EO
----- (omnimover, similar to horizons)
----- (Captain EO and his space crew are on a mission to save the world from the evil dark queen. They find out the best way to defeat her though is to teach her about love through the magic of music. It is upto this ragtag crew to save the galaxy. In this space adventure attraction, which combines both dance and musical elements from the movie.)

sci fi city 3.png

Buzz Lightyear: Star Command
----- (dark ride shooter, similar to toy story mania)
----- (Opening in the summer of 2000 and based on the new hit show. Travel to space with the crew of Star Command. In this version you board Zurg’s spaceship and battle different evil aliens (like Grubs and Brain Pods) and the just as evil robots (the Hornets and Zyclops).)

a7f28fbed3b7fe8f0a589a20804e2c03.jpg

44.-Invaders-from-Mars.jpg

lf

Invaders from Outer Space
----- (omnimover, similar to world of motion and great movie ride)
----- (Hop aboard your convertible and see scenes from various Sci Fi classics. Every scene showcased involves a different small town, probably much like yours. That has been ravaged by evil space aliens. The invaders are intend on enslaving all of humanity, causing destruction where ever they go. Be cautious there will be lots of smoke, fire and laser blasts throughout. As long as you stay in your vehicle though you should be safe from any impending attacks.)

Streetmosphere

Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Hooter, Major Domo, Buzz Lightyear and Emperor Zurg

Restaurants

U.F.O. Burgers, Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater, Pizza Planet, Starcade and Major Chef Domo,

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
ff4c171e29512cea76fa617116e20439.jpg

sci-fi-dine-in-theater-gallery02.jpg

alien-ufo-burger-illustration-vector.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

U.F.O. Burgers (QS)

Unbelievable. Fantastic. Outstanding. Burgers is different than your average human burger joint. Set in a building that a UFO has crashed into. Rather than replace and remove it they just left it. And are now using the craft as decoration. It is home to the unique flying saucer burgers shown in the photo above.

Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater (TS)
Much like the MGM Studios version you can sit in 1950’s classic cars. The only difference is at the back of the restaurant, there will be a snack bar that looks like one you’d see at a drive in theater.

Pizza Planet (QS) (similar to film version)

Finally a real version of the one represented in the film. It is connected to Starcade, which has regular arcade machines. This establishment however will be themed to aliens and have a prize counter with alien related stuff. Serving various food items, like Interplanetary Pizza and Alien Slime.

Major Chef Domo (walkup)

Now out of work Domo has taken to making food for humans. All of which are inspired by his many adventures with interstellar hero Captain EO.

Last edited:

Goofy Ninja

U.F.O. Burgers (QS)

Unbelievable. Fantastic. Outstanding. Burgers is different than your average human burger joint. Set in a building that a UFO has crashed into. Rather than replace and remove it they just left it. And are now using the craft as decoration. It is home to the unique flying saucer burgers shown in the photo above.

My partner loves burgers so he'd probably make me go here. Then I'll have to smell the meat on him all day. lol

The Great Gonzo

Sci Fi seems to fit Daddy O. I love the ambiance of the whole place. It's just like back when I was a little kid and went to real Drive Ins.

I love the atmosphere, but I just wish it was a quick service. It seems a bit pricey for a burger joint. Then again if it was a quickie people may never leave. It's pretty friggin awesome looking inside.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Pizza Planet is what I really want to try. A real one, not the one they botched at Hollywood. I believe it was just a retheme of something else. A museum or something???

Yeah, I was a little disappointed with the atmosphere, when I ate there for my one and only time. But the food was good, I'm a sucker though for the doughy pillow pizza. I enjoyed the seasonal cupcake (the Cappuccino Cupcake) as well. That was a great trip for Cupcakes, because I got my favorite one ever at Backlot Express that year (Chocolate Cherry Cupcake).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom