News Disney's Hollywood Studios to mark its 30th year with new logo

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
yazmtdz.jpg

OMG! I never realized that Hollywood Studios was a *Disney* theme park!!!

jrhwdw

Good rendition. Even incorporating the new Mickey and Minnie from the shorts, the versions who are in the new ride.
The first thing i thought when I saw it this morning was, I'm glad went with Mickey And Minne and not SW or Pixar. Mickey opened the park 30 years ago

BTW, DPB confirmed this morning that Wonderful World Of Animation will open May 1st. No new info about the show

jt04

The first thing i thought when I saw it this morning was, I'm glad went with Mickey And Minne and not SW or Pixar. Mickey opened the park 30 years ago

BTW, DPB confirmed this morning that Wonderful World Of Animation will open May 1st. No new info about the show

Will it be a Chinese Theater projection show or is that also unknown?

jrhwdw

Very little high pyro from DHS on NYE. Probably the first time in it's History. Would be nice if DHS fixes their high pyro problem this 30th year!

jrhwdw

I just switched up my spring trip plans to put me in HS on 5/1.
5/1 Should be intreting for sure! Will we get a special day like 5 years ago, with Special Fireworks??? 5 Years ago, That was before nightly SW Shows and the current setup we have now.

JohnD

5/1 Should be intreting for sure! Will we get a special day like 5 years ago, with Special Fireworks??? 5 Years ago, That was before nightly SW Shows and the current setup we have now.

There’s supposed to be a new projection show celebrating Mickey and Minnie. Right now, I noticed that SW:AGS is not showing that night. I made a VIP ADR for Fantasmic. Hopefully, they won’t put the new show within 30 minutes of Fantasmic like they do SW. Don’t they want people to celebrate Mickey? I’d like to see the new show AND Fantasmic that night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom