Disney's Hollywood Studios Name Change

Rteetz

I saw this on Twitter. A survey has apparently went around about a new name. None of the names were Disney Hollywood Adventure.

DIKQ2-pXYAIheAe.jpg

DIKQ2-qXUAAWvsJ.jpg

Rteetz

I don't know if the survey is legit. But if it is disney wouldn't be using it to have the public choose the name from a list of potential candidates. They would be using it to gain data on a name they already have chosen. In other words likely one name on the list is legitimately the considered replacement, the rest are fakes.
Cinemagic is the only one that remotely works.

DHSCM

The name options are just laughable at best. Like putting random adjectives in front of park and call it a new name. Where did they even get half of those names and what is the correlation with the overall theming of the park?
  • Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  • Disney Kaleidoscope Park
  • Disney Storyverse Park
  • Disney Hyperia Park
  • Disney Beyond Park
  • Disney Cinemagic Park
  • Disney Legends Park
  • Disney XL Park
  • Disney Cinemagine Park
XL,Kaleidoscope,Beyond and Legends really I can't think of a darn thing that that could be tied to in the park. At least storyverse because there are alot of different themes in current DHS so its like each different area of the park is its own story or universe. Hyperia is a huge stretch but there is a theater called hyperion so at least theres that, Cinemagine is a stretch again but at least that sounds like movies. Honestly I don't think Disney is serious about any of those names because a park rebrand would be hugely expensive and a long process with all the logos,signage and everything else. I think those are just generic adjectives they are throwing out just to get a sense of what people think about having a name related with movies or not.

Brer Oswald

Cinemagic is probably what they are going with. I think it's very representative of the park's future. Besides, most people scoffed at the name change to Hollywood Studios, and now we like it because we are used to it. I don't think changing the name to Cinemagic is such a bad idea.

No Name

Now @marni1971 or @Magic Feather or @WDW1974 or someone else will surely come to tell us that it is fake. Because The Walt Disney Company, even accounting for all its recent stupidity, cannot seriously be considering the name "Disney XL Park." Or most of that list. Has Disney really lost all creativity? Has Disney really forgotten what makes a theme park?

And that guy in the video is 100% on the money with why Disney Storyverse Park is a terrible name.

I feel like I'm the only one that thinks it doesn't really need to be changed.

I absolutely agree. In fact, I've yet to see a name I think is better than Hollywood Studios.

Hoping the current name wins in the survey, if it's real.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom