Disney's Golden Celebration MOUSE EARS!

GrumpysGal

Originally posted by iluvstitch
In that photo it kinda looks like Eisner is looking at the lady in pink's cleavage. :lol:

The lady in pink is Julie Andrews...but doesn't he just look evil!? LOL

if those mouse ears are anything like the ones they gave the cast members for the taping of a commercial....then they are just the old black mouse ears spray painted gold (no joke). Then there is a sticker on the front (for the 50yrs) and it barely stays on. If they do actually sell these, they better actually MAKE them and not just spray paint because up close they look VERY cheap.:hurl:

Shaman

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57
Coming to the Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort in 2005 will be these brand new mouse ears as part of Disney's Golden Celebration:

Golden Mouse Ears!

For a minute there (when I read the title to the thread) I thought the wand on Epcot's geosphere was going to be replaced with golden mickey ears...:hammer:

I'm relieved thats not the case...

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Re: Re: Disney's Golden Celebration MOUSE EARS!

Originally posted by objr
For a minute there (when I read the title to the thread) I thought the wand on Epcot's geosphere was going to be replaced with golden mickey ears...:hammer:

I'm relieved thats not the case...

Hey, the wand is going down...if Epcot does end up the host park, like I think it will be, anything is possible, so keep that one on the d.l. We don't want Eisner getting any bright ideas! If Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle is getting decked out in 5 crowns for 5 decades, it's not a far-shot for Spaceship Earth to get a golden pair of mouse ears ;) I think it is at least clear that the Earfel Tower will be getting a coat of gold :)

MKCustodial

They look hideous to me.

And why should Epcot be the host park? If anything, MK is the obvious choice. Epcot works best for Millenium Celebration type events, that deal with the world's diversity. The Studios hosted the 100 Years of Magic, which is also an obvious choice since it all started with movies, so I think the MK should get its shot, specially considering it's DL's sister park.

Shaman

Re: Re: Re: Disney's Golden Celebration MOUSE EARS!

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57
Hey, the wand is going down...if Epcot does end up the host park, like I think it will be, anything is possible, so keep that one on the d.l. We don't want Eisner getting any bright ideas! If Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle is getting decked out in 5 crowns for 5 decades, it's not a far-shot for Spaceship Earth to get a golden pair of mouse ears ;)

See now you're scaring me again....

David

I think the black ears look the best. Maybe they should have had a special patch for the attached to the front of the cap with a 50 years logo or something. But since we will be making our first trip to DL next year, I guess I'll have to get at least one pair for a keepsake.

DCL

I think the golden ears are pretty cool, and I'll definately get a pair of them for a keepsake...

...and, yes... Eisner was caught in the act. He's definately looking at the cleavage! :lol:

Stitch79

My first reaction to that pictures was thinking how small DLs castle is.....then I saw Eisner checking out Julie Andrews. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom