Rumor Disney's 100th Anniversary

yensid1967

No, "we" are not, however I believe Mickey spearheaded this campaign, he feels that as head mouse he at least deserves a $100,000 rig. and that's not even close to top of the line.
EXACTLY! My point was that the prices are high across the property...other things SHOULD have been considered than buying an RV for a Character travel to resorts. They have those other vehicles at the MK that could be used(double decker buses) I just think that the money spent on the RV could have been putting to better use!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Disney100 at Creations Shop in EPCOT

Creations-Shop_Full_51429.jpg

Creations-Shop_Full_51423.jpg

James Alucobond

That black t-shirt isn't bad, but whoever thought the "platinum" coating on the mannequin faces was a good/clever idea needs to be fired immediately.
I do generally find the mannequins creepy, but I honestly think the platinum is less creepy than the weird colored press-on nail look they had previously. At least this surface reflects some of the surrounding colors, allowing it to read as a bit more of a void.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I do generally find the mannequins creepy, but I honestly think the platinum is less creepy than the weird colored press-on nail look they had previously. At least this surface reflects some of the surrounding colors, allowing it to read as a bit more of a void.
Look at the "face" on the mannequin in the first photo above (wearing the black t-shirt). From the angle the picture was shot at, it looks like the head and toothy mouth of some monster. If that's not creepy, I don't know want to know what is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom