Rumor Disney's 100th Anniversary

Scuttle

The people working there now do not have the Disney difference background like they use to have, its all a new generation.
I agree it looks very generic, we just came out of the depressing 50th and now they slap this cold looking thing out front, it doesn't go with the landscaping at all, it might look okay in front the Studios, but pretty sad for Magic Kingdom. Maybe its the color of it, I don't know but it needs something. Is it possible they are not done?
It’s definitely fugly.

yensid1967

As I see the RV wrapped in 100 decor, I wonder..."Where did it come from? Did they buy it, rent it or did someone already own it!? I hope Disney did not buy this only to lose out on reselling it...(who wants a modified RV that is assumingly is a gutted interior)?
Our Admission, Annual Pass, Merchandise prices being put to use!

MagicHappens1971

As I see the RV wrapped in 100 decor, I wonder..."Where did it come from? Did they buy it, rent it or did someone already own it!? I hope Disney did not buy this only to lose out on reselling it...(who wants a modified RV that is assumingly is a gutted interior)?
Our Admission, Annual Pass, Merchandise prices being put to use!
Is this really a question? They rewrapped the RV that they’ve been using for the past few years. I think Disney (a multibillion dollar company) buying and rewrapping RVs is a drop in the hat compare to all the other expenses they make. Also I don’t think you’re a Disney accountant? Why do you care? I’m sure the inside is retrofitted to hold the characters heads/costumes. They use it to bring the characters to the resorts, which is a nice perk for resort guests.

eddie104

I think we should be lucky WDW is even joining the celebration considering the 50th just ended. The budget is not any bigger at Disneyland from the pictures I’ve seen.

note2001

who wants a modified RV that is assumingly is a gutted interior
Gen Z is finding it incredibly difficult to buy homes - solution many are turning to are retrofitting vans and RVs for cheaper than rent so they can save up. Unfortunately it's also a survival tool across many generations.

To answer your question: there are many who would want that RV (providing the engine is good.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom