Rumor Disney's 100th Anniversary

JohnD

We didn't purchase 100th merch, but we actually bought a few 2023 items and some Flower/Garden merch. We thought that merch was really good this year!
I bought the Orange Bird ornament and pin and, of course, got the OB sipper. Bought a cool Tiki shirt, an AK "canteen", and was fortunate enough to be there during the release of the Trader Sams HM gargoyle mug, which I went to the trouble to buy.

dreday3

I bought the Orange Bird ornament and pin and, of course, got the OB sipper. Bought a cool Tiki shirt, an AK "canteen", and was fortunate enough to be there during the release of the Trader Sams HM gargoyle mug, which I went to the trouble to buy.

We forgot the sipper!!! 😄

Disney Analyst

I guess this confirms the paint scheme is sticking around, Lego is releasing a new version of the castle for the 100th, with the updated scheme:

LEGO® Disney Castle Set_43222_Box1_v39.png

As a reminder, the old castle lego set was discontinued.

trainplane3

I guess this confirms the paint scheme is sticking around, Lego is releasing a new version of the castle for the 100th, with the updated scheme:

View attachment 725617

As a reminder, the old castle lego set was discontinued.
To be very fair, the original was absolutely for sale for over 6 years. Far longer then the majority of Lego sets. The design of this new one is more refined then the original. Obviously the colors are what they are.

TDLFan

The Disney100 celebration at EPCOT begin September 22 and runs through December 31, 2023.

What a bunch of fluff, lol. Interesting no mention of the new fireworks show, the one thing that would actually make people want to attend.

jrhwdw

The Disney100 celebration at EPCOT begin September 22 and runs through December 31, 2023.

Nothing on the Nighttime Spectacular.............

Does this mean World Celebration will be Done and Open on Sep 22?

I'm grateful it's not Oct 1st for once! LOL!!!!!!!!

Cmdr_Crimson

What a bunch of fluff, lol. Interesting no mention of the new fireworks show, the one thing that would actually make people want to attend.
Nothing on the Nighttime Spectacular.............

Does this mean World Celebration will be Done and Open on Sep 22?

I'm grateful it's not Oct 1st for once! LOL!!!!!!!!
Pretty sure they will mention it by Destination D with a " Spring next year" release. If Pooper's Point isn't even done by then...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom