Disneyland / Walt Disney World - get it right!

maggiegrace1

I really did not intend to be rude..you just seem to be annoyed or disliking of something in almost every thread you post in..
Thats why I asked.You seem to be very negative about a lot of things concerning Walt Disney World.
I am also not playing mommy..I am one..:)
My apologys ..I did not intend to start an arguement...

meryll83

Original Poster
Woah, I'm causing a riot! :lol:

Yep, to each his own, some people it will bug, others it won't.
Just wondered if there were others like me out there....

kasey1988

Perhaps you are in no place to criticize, considering that you've made a mistake yourself in the post above. When in the WDW Resort, you are not "already in Orlando," in fact, you are in Kissimmee. SO next time you want to correct another... remember you're not always correct either.

Actually and neither are you :) Disney is in Lake Buena Vists. NOT Kissimmee....SO next time you want to correct another......rememer YOU'RE not always correct either!!!

MainSt1993

Perhaps you are in no place to criticize, considering that you've made a mistake yourself in the post above. When in the WDW Resort, you are not "already in Orlando," in fact, you are in Kissimmee. SO next time you want to correct another... remember you're not always correct either.

<BUZZ> Walt Disney World, with the exception of portions of Disney's Animal Kingdom, is located in Lake Buena Vista, FL. LBV has it's own mayor. Who's on Disney's payroll.

:snore:

Diznelicious

Oh I hate it when people do that! I don't know how you can even confuse the two... I correct them all the time!
I also hate it when people start asking me how to get to Disney World .. ("um, sir.... you're in Disney World") though I've heard that it has something to do with earlier names for Magic Kingdom and Disney World.... It was before my time :D

And also, I've had a guest ask me how to get do Disneyland. I wanted to be a smart*** and say "Uh, take a plain to CA", but it wasn't worth my job :D. Someone asked me how to get to MK too once... "Take the monorail, sir"

maggiegrace1

Actually and neither are you :) Disney is in Lake Buena Vists. NOT Kissimmee....SO next time you want to correct another......rememer YOU'RE not always correct either!!!

<BUZZ> Walt Disney World, with the exception of portions of Disney's Animal Kingdom, is located in Lake Buena Vista, FL. LBV has it's own mayor. Who's on Disney's payroll.

He noted that he knew that in a few posts later..:)

Connor002

I've already noted that, and it actually reinforces my original point. None of us are in the position to look down on those who make mistkes. We all make them.

csm

Ok, is it just me being a super Disney geek or do other people have the uncontrollable need to correct people when they start talking about Disneyland in Florida?
It happened again just as I woke up this morning and put Radio 1 on. Chris Moyles was talking about his friend being on holiday in Florida and then he started talking about Disneyland (as if this were what it is called there). I started to grumble and my boyfriend was like "yes yes we know"
Hmmmm.... maybe I do this too often but I can't help it!!!

People don't talk about Disneyland in Florida. They talk about Disneyworld.

What did you do today? "Oh, today we went to Disneyworld and rode Space Mountain! Tomorrow we're going to Epcot!"

It has nothing to do with you being a disney geek - It's much more you wanting to refer to things correctly. It tends to annoy me as well. I could type a list pages long about proper attraction / park names that people are constantly oblivous to.

Wilt Dasney

What did you do today? "Oh, today we went to Disneyworld and rode Space Mountain! Tomorrow we're going to Epcot!"

Space Mountain is located inside WDW (or "Disneyworld" as it is sometimes shorthanded). Failing to specify which park doesn't make the description inaccurate. :xmas:

csm

Space Mountain is located inside WDW (or "Disneyworld" as it is sometimes shorthanded). Failing to specify which park doesn't make the description inaccurate. :xmas:

Thanks for that. You completely missed the point. I'll just hit my head on the wall now. :brick:

WDWToddKaren

Ok, is it just me being a super Disney geek or do other people have the uncontrollable need to correct people when they start talking about Disneyland in Florida?
It happened again just as I woke up this morning and put Radio 1 on. Chris Moyles was talking about his friend being on holiday in Florida and then he started talking about Disneyland (as if this were what it is called there). I started to grumble and my boyfriend was like "yes yes we know"
Hmmmm.... maybe I do this too often but I can't help it!!!

When you say disnyland in this quote are you referring to disney world????

Wilt Dasney

Thanks for that. You completely missed the point. I'll just hit my head on the wall now. :brick:

Nah, I got it. You assume that a person who says "Disneyworld" assumes that MK is Disney, Epcot is a separate animal, and all that jazz. My (perhaps too subtle) point was that a person who says that could know exactly what they're talking about, while you assume they're completely clueless.

Don't hurt yourself on those bricks. ;)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I feel the samething. Maybe you should have called in to the radio station and fixed the guy.

Isn't it a little drastic to react by discontinuing a guy's ability to procreate?

I love Walt Disney Land in Orlake Bay Vistimmee, Califlorida.

They have the best roller coasters. :D

Right ON! I love Krakken and especially Top Thrill Dragster! They're the bestest Disney rides ever!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom