Disneyland / Walt Disney World - get it right!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I will echo the above post....BEHAVE YOURSELVES! :mad:

27.gif

njmom66

We just went to Disney World (the one in Florida-lol) and when we were on the MK/Epcot bus a woman got on and said "Is this the bus for Disney World??" My hubby and I cracked up most people don't get it. Just go with it, not everyone is a Disney expert or wants to be. I don't know all the lingo on these boards!:animwink:

For the most part it doesn't bother me.....but.....

Last night I was talking to my Mom and I asked her if she would be albe to do something with her Hilton time share to get us a room near Disneyland as our Christmas gift. Her home resort is near Sea World in Orlando. I was telling her that it seemed like there were several Hilton hotels near by but I wasn't sure if there were any timeshare locations or not.....to which she told me...they just built a new place on International Drive and that one is closer to Disney than her home resort. I then had to explain to her that we would be going to California and not Florida. I don't think she really cares about the difference between Disneyland and Disney World...I just want to make sure that I have a room in the right state:p

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Obviously, the author of that probability word problem has never been to WaltDisneyWorld NOR Disneyland ! :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom