Disneyland Virginia

james4023464

Original Poster
Here is Fire Mountain. FM is set in an active volcano. The ride sort of ties in with my own version of Journey to the Center of the Earth. The volcano is ancient to the locals, everytime it erupts the people think the gods are telling them the end of the world is coming. When you visit adventureland you will see a whole bunch of signs that say "the end is here", or "pack your bags". The funny thing is this volcano hasn't erupted in ages. The locals want to know if it is really going to erupt so they call a team of geoligists "you". You the geologist have to venture into the volcano and find out whats the matter. When you enter the volcano it suddenly errupts and then you got one good Kick @$$ coaster in front of you:D. Now I will describe the line. The line is very themed, you see the signs that say "geoligist will venture the volcano" or "Geolists found to solve the problem". You pass a lot of ancient ruins in the line. When you enter the volcano you here sudden rumbles, and hear rocks falling down. The pre show is the locals telling you about the mountain and the legends about it. They also tell you a machine they created for you to safely venture the volcano(that is the train you ride) After that you enter the train and the rumbling gets worse and you suddenly explode out of the core of the volcano. After you shoot out of the volcano you helix around it and do some inline twists, after that you race through the village and go straight into a loop. After the loop you go through ruined temples and homes of the locals, after this the ride is almost over the finale is almost go straight into the hot lava pool and you just miss it you end with a helix and then go back into the volcano. You just survived a volcano explosion. The ride is an inverted coaster. After you exit you enter a gift shop and an exhibit on volcanoes. How was it, I will post Journey to the Center of the Earth later. Anybody got suggestions.

james4023464

Original Poster
Journey to the center of the Earth will be posted tomorrow, it will be a little different than the Tokyo version. I'm so excited tomorrow is my 15th Birthday.

james4023464

Original Poster
Here is Journey to the Center of the Earth. JCE takes place in the same volcano as Fire Mountain, most of this ride is underground, this ride has a couple diffrences than the on in Tokyo, it has the same story, but different senerios. It also uses the same technology. The story is a litlle different than in Tokyo. Here's the story, The natives have been working years on trying to go to the center of the earth, they used the volcano as base camp, because it has not explded in a long time, but of course you now by reading the Fire Mountain post the volcano errupts, this is when everybody gets screwed. You already start your journey, before it errupts, and you know the risks of the volcano errupting. Once you start your journey everything is going fine, you see beatuful cave theming, you past a very colorful lake, and then everthing starts shaking, rocks fall, a water system above you collapses and you get drenched in water. After all of this your machine brakes down and a huge fire breathing cave monster attacks you, the fire dries you up a little bit . After the monster attacks you hot magma starts to rise, the monster goes away, and this is when you pick up the speed, you crash right threw a wall, and you go around the whole land and then before you know it, your back in base camp. The line is going to be awsome, when you enter the line, it is like you are entering another world, the line goes through construction drilling the mountain, and then you cross a bridge over magma, after that you go down a elavater, that takes you to base camp, after this you pass by tents, heavy machinery, and then you arrive at the loading dock, you enter drilling machines and then your off. How do you guys like the ride, it has the same concept as the one in Tokyo but a couple differnces. Thats it, post any suggestions:D

The_CEO

Luandinha
(Peru) Water goddess pictured as a snake.

Thats the research I did on the ride.. I want to make it as real as possible.. But look at the name.. Luandinha? lol Thats alittle long for a person to belive its real. I need a name that will stick to the realistic story-line and go alone good with the catchy story-line. Mara or Maria whatever the one in DL is.. Well its taken.. i need a diffrent name.. Help please lol

~ Justin..

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Water, Fire, or somthing to do with Tremors or Earthquakes.. It has to fit perfectly lol..

~ Justin...
thanks I'm on it right now, I will have a name in 30 min or less:D

james4023464

Original Poster
I will be gone this weekend, so don't expect anything new in a couple days, I will post Aqua Bay on Monday, have a good weekend:D

james4023464

Original Poster
Hey guys, I'm back from an awsome weekend. I will post Aqua Bay tomorrow, see ya. Oh ya CEO keep up the awsome work, love the concept art so far:D

james4023464

Original Poster
sorry about the delay, here is Aqua Bay, it is a tropical island with a mini light house on the coast. It has 2 dark rides, a simulator, a submarine ride, and a musical show. The 2 dark rides are Little Mermaid's Adventure, and Rescue Lilo. The simulater is Storm Chaser. The sub ride is 20k, I dropped the Atlantis ride because I realised the movie was not popular enough for an E-ticket. The island will have a big dock with resturaunts, and games, and there will be a boat wich will host the little mermaid musical spectacular. Here is
RESCUE LILO-this is just an oldfashined dark ride that will simulate the end of Lilo and Stitch, when they are trying to save lilo, you will board little planes, and it will be like Peter Pan were somtimes youre in the air and somtimes you areon the ground.
LITTLE MERMAIDS ADV-does anybody have a better name, in tis dark ride you will board little sea horses and go around the ocean with ariel, there will be a big fight at the end with Usula.
STORM CHASER-like the one in Tokyo
20K-this ride is simlar to the one in Tokyo the entrance will be on the dock, everything will be rusty and worn out, most of the line is underwater, same ride.
LILO and STITCH's LUAU-a dinner nightime party
ARIEL'S GROTTO-a little mermaid play area for the kids
LITTLE MERMAID MUSICAL SPECTACULAR-like the one at MGM but it will be outside on a huge boat
that is is Aqua Bay how do you like it, is there to many Little Mermaid atractions. Please post your comments, thanks.

The_CEO

Originally posted by james4023464
sorry about the delay, here is Aqua Bay, it is a tropical island with a mini light house on the coast. It has 2 dark rides, a simulator, a submarine ride, and a musical show. The 2 dark rides are Little Mermaid's Adventure, and Rescue Lilo. The simulater is Storm Chaser. The sub ride is 20k, I dropped the Atlantis ride because I realised the movie was not popular enough for an E-ticket. The island will have a big dock with resturaunts, and games, and there will be a boat wich will host the little mermaid musical spectacular. Here is
RESCUE LILO-this is just an oldfashined dark ride that will simulate the end of Lilo and Stitch, when they are trying to save lilo, you will board little planes, and it will be like Peter Pan were somtimes youre in the air and somtimes you areon the ground.
LITTLE MERMAIDS ADV-does anybody have a better name, in tis dark ride you will board little sea horses and go around the ocean with ariel, there will be a big fight at the end with Usula.
STORM CHASER-like the one in Tokyo
20K-this ride is simlar to the one in Tokyo the entrance will be on the dock, everything will be rusty and worn out, most of the line is underwater, same ride.
LILO and STITCH's LUAU-a dinner nightime party
ARIEL'S GROTTO-a little mermaid play area for the kids
LITTLE MERMAID MUSICAL SPECTACULAR-like the one at MGM but it will be outside on a huge boat
that is is Aqua Bay how do you like it, is there to many Little Mermaid atractions. Please post your comments, thanks.

Sea Horses? How is that possible>? Like how about boats.. It seems like a low capacity ride if its sea horses.. A normal sea horse isnt going to carry 16 to even 3 ppl.. only like 1.. Noone isnt going to want to ride alone on the Arial Adv.. Hope im understanding

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw

Sea Horses? How is that possible>? Like how about boats.. It seems like a low capacity ride if its sea horses.. A normal sea horse isnt going to carry 16 to even 3 ppl.. only like 1.. Noone isnt going to want to ride alone on the Arial Adv.. Hope im understanding
your right but you will be under the sea:animwink: you can't be in a boat, do you have any suggestions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom