Disneyland Virginia

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mouse3268
One more qustion. Threre are only two train stops in your park. There in Explorers Way and Rome. Is that right?
I just noticed that it was a typo I fixed it there is a train station in Aztec, and China. Sorry. Does anyone have any ideas for a Mulan atraction in china.

james4023464

Original Poster
Hey guys I have really missed these forums, I will be back. And Disney Civilizations will get up and running very soon. Tak to ya later.

james4023464

Original Poster
al right guys I am finally back. I will describe explorers way. It will be a market place/ trading post stye. everything will be in cheap shacks. It will have a very cheap feel to it. But the hole story is you are about to start a quest to different civilizations and you must start at a trading post type place. The whole park is layed out so you can not see other civilization land marks if you are in a different civilization. Example if you in rome you can not see the pyrimid in Egypt. To add on to Explorer's way it will also have an E-ticket, Around the World in 80 Days. sorry mouse i fell in love with this ride. The ride really gets you pumped up for the days exploring. The next civilization I will cover will be Egypt. Hope you like it so far.

I believe I can enviosion the Market Place as you are describing it but I would not say "Cheap" would nesicialry, more hatsly constructed tents and perhapse poorly constructed stands, structers that you might find at a trun of the century trading post somewhere in an uncharted region. That being said what would be the terrain of this trading post be? A tradding Post in a jungle woudl look far different from that of one in a desert.

Secondly just because you want to make a ride based off of Around the World in 80 Days, that does not mean you have to use a ride already made. I had an ride concept based off the book about 4 months before Mouse posted his idea, which is very, very ,very different from mine. So I am sure you coudl come up with a third version your-self, one book leaves alot to pull from.

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by FigmentDream
I believe I can enviosion the Market Place as you are describing it but I would not say "Cheap" would nesicialry, more hatsly constructed tents and perhapse poorly constructed stands, structers that you might find at a trun of the century trading post somewhere in an uncharted region. That being said what would be the terrain of this trading post be? A tradding Post in a jungle woudl look far different from that of one in a desert.

Secondly just because you want to make a ride based off of Around the World in 80 Days, that does not mean you have to use a ride already made. I had an ride concept based off the book about 4 months before Mouse posted his idea, which is very, very ,very different from mine. So I am sure you coudl come up with a third version your-self, one book leaves alot to pull from.
[/QUOTE

alright figment dream. Thank you for the insight. I will think of a new idea for Around the World in 80 Days. I will add in a little bit of spice and make my own version. And for Explorers way it will be set in the desert, just to clear up things. I will have a script for my explorer ride in Explorers way replacing Around the World in 80 days before the nights end. see ya

james4023464

Original Poster
Here is Egypt this area has 2 quality rides Nile River Run and Mummy Raider. NRR is a water rapids ride and Mummy Raider is a EMV dark ride. The other attractions are Ra's transport which is a dark ride where Ra the egyption god tranports you to your after life, and you pass by a bunch of obsticles.

Oh ya I forgot for the Around the World in 80 Days replacement I am not replacing it I love this ride so munch I wil not replace it even with one of my ideas. OK back to Egypt

Nile River Run will be an intense river rapids ride. You are an explorer and you have to trek the river, you pass a bunch of problems. You pass be an Egyption city, and get attacked. You get attacked be Saltwater Crocs and more. The ride is full of suprises. In the end the river floods and you almost drown , water starts running in the raft, and you almost sink. Then you hit the biggest drop in the ride and then you find your docking area and the ride is over.

Mummy is a EMV dark ride that takes place inside the Pyrimid and Great Spyhx. The ride is simple you board an EMV style car, and go in the pyrimid and try to steal some mummies. The ride is full of suprises and scary moments. Mummies pop out of coffins and more. One mummy comes out its coffin and chases you and you just escape him. At the end you get busted by the egyptian police and get arrested, because mummy raiding is illegal. And when you are leaving the pyrimid the police shoot the cieling and the pyrimid starts to collapse and the police go away and you are left alone in side a caving in pyrimid. After a lot of sharp turns and a lot of bumps you just make it out and return to the station. Thats it how do you like Egypt any sugggestions.

Ummmm I am not sure if guests really want to be arrested how about the guests are chasing after the mummy raiders through out the ride and at the end they catch them.

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by FigmentDream
Ummmm I am not sure if guests really want to be arrested how about the guests are chasing after the mummy raiders through out the ride and at the end they catch them.

o.k good idea, but the all the stuff I said will still happen. But now the riders are the chasers.

james4023464

Original Poster
guys its official as of now i have killed Disney's Civilizations. The project is scraped. I am now done with Disneyland Virginia I hope you liked it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom